Precap- Washing feets poor Aanchal!

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here the trouble begins for Aanchal from her in-laws ! I hope this time Sid sticks up for instead watching silently from a corner lol😊 be a good hubby!

pre cap-Chalchal is making Aanchal wash hari and lalita feets as she enters her new home.

i thought it would be the other way round! them washing aanchal feets as she enters her new house!
i dont know!😕

i dont know much about hindu tradition but my mum does! lol
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah I saw the precap as well n chahchal comes back to her stupid tricks to hurt Aanchal. hmmm I also don't know anything abt hindu traditions so can't comment who should wash the feets of whom.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya i know,poor aanchal😔 that lalita grrrr😡 as far as i know we don't have this tradition of washing the in-laws feet,in fact this is the first time am seeing it on the telly ,have never seen in a movie too.....usually its the bahu who's considered the laksmi and is welcomed very grandly....maybe its done in some communities...am not aware of it.....

that chanchal and lalita are going to create lots of trouble for aanchal....i know that dheeraj and hariman will support her and tick chanchal and lalita off....but yes i agree with you guys i do so wish that even sid stands up for her...and not watch silently....after all she stands up for him all the time😊
Jasmina_priya thumbnail
I really didn't see a problem with it. Naturally, when a new bahu comes into the family, they will welcome her as Goddess Lakshmi. But there's no feet washing then. However, the bride always takes pranams from the in-laws. So washing their feet just seems like an extension of that. I don't see why they're making such a drama out of it. Maybe there's a particular Maharashtrian tradition that's being overlooked by Chanchal's machinations.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know ..it is very sad & terrible for Aanchal & Sid from now on..but they are two strong perfect made for each other couples..so everytaunt or difficult circumstance will bring them even closer..so I am totally game with it & looking forward to every moment in their life to see how they grow close to each other in this beautiful relationship..Ohhhh I am totally excited.
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think anchal will give moou tood jawab to both of htem.