Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Can someone please upload the song where Viranda is signing a lullaby to her baby? It is something like "Rona Nahi Rona."

Is the song from a movie? Anybody know?
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me how can I have a pix like this one?
http://i50.tinypic.com/2d1451t.jpg
Suhasinni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey who is the actress that is playing Tulsi?
Edited by Suhasinni - 14 years ago
punjabi524 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suhasinni

Hey who is the actress that is playing Tulsi?

I am not sure what Tulsi's actual name is. But I know two other shows that she has acted in. And I gave links to a video where you can see her in each show.
-She played Karishma in Zee TV's former series, "Home Sweet Home."
~There were no videos of this show on the internet~
-And she played Janvi's sister-in-law's daughter,Bhavna in Zee TV's serial, "Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan."
Hope this helped a little :)
Edited by simran936 - 14 years ago
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Is the song from a movie? Anybody know?

I don't think its from a movie. I think its just used as a serial soundtrack.But you can listen to the full song here:
punjabi524 thumbnail
I joined this forum a couple months ago. And I think there was a TSPLS banner contest too. I was just wondering when the next one will be? I think its time to change the banner because new characters have entered, some characters left, and the leap has happened which changed the appearance of some characters. So could anyone tell me if we can hold another banner contest(or do the mods have to open up the banner contest thread?) Thanks in advance!😊
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simran936

I don't think its from a movie. I think its just used as a serial soundtrack.But you can listen to the full song here:

Thank you so very much.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simran936

I joined this forum a couple months ago. And I think there was a TSPLS banner contest too. I was just wondering when the next one will be? I think its time to change the banner because new characters have entered, some characters left, and the leap has happened which changed the appearance of some characters. So could anyone tell me if we can hold another banner contest(or do the mods have to open up the banner contest thread?) Thanks in advance!😊

We just recently had a banner contest. Next one will be posted later on. The leap has just happened and new characters may still be introduced. I'll post one later on. Hope that answers your question
punjabi524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

We just recently had a banner contest. Next one will be posted later on. The leap has just happened and new characters may still be introduced. I'll post one later on. Hope that answers your question

Thank you so much!😊
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone know the names of the actors playing the characters? I'm updating the character sketch in the archive mansion. If anyone knows the names of the missing actors, can you please post here or PM me? Please and thanks you😃