Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I was wondering if there was any place where i can find the music played upon Bharti and Yug... I just want the music portion. Thank you.

amEn.aaMir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can any1 send the written update of 21st sept
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yug.naksh_4ever

can any1 send the written update of 21st sept

Sorry I think no1 posted the update 4 21st sep..
brownmuslim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyyyy
k so i havent been on this forum for a month or soo.....
and am extremely confused πŸ˜•...can someone please tell me what happened in the last month...
please i really need ur help....i have sooo many questions in my mind...which will hopefully be answered with ur summary 😊

if u dunt mind PLEASE give me a summary from Aug.22nd 2009 till Sept. 24th 2009...THANKS 😊

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Brown Muslim
Well basically Ashish and Bubli got married but Ashish is evil and Vrinda found out tried to stop the wedding but no one believed her, Bubli found out the truth after marriage and basically is living in fear of Ashish, he phsyically and verbally abuses and threatens her.
Teji and Frieda have broken up, Frieda left Teji.
There was a couple of months leap so Vri is eight months pregnant.
Vri asked for Yug's help to uncover Ashish truth Yug agreed but it messed his relation up with Bharti who thinks he is cheating on her.
Oh yeah and the hotel has nearly been built and RB's brother has moved to Mumbai and is having problems there.
I think that is it, I don't think I have anything left to cover.
brownmuslim thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

@Brown Muslim

Well basically Ashish and Bubli got married but Ashish is evil and Vrinda found out tried to stop the wedding but no one believed her, Bubli found out the truth after marriage and basically is living in fear of Ashish, he phsyically and verbally abuses and threatens her.
Teji and Frieda have broken up, Frieda left Teji.
There was a couple of months leap so Vri is eight months pregnant.
Vri asked for Yug's help to uncover Ashish truth Yug agreed but it messed his relation up with Bharti who thinks he is cheating on her.
Oh yeah and the hotel has nearly been built and RB's brother has moved to Mumbai and is having problems there.
I think that is it, I don't think I have anything left to cover.

heyyy
ya that did cover everything...thanks soo much...i really appreciate it...Thanks😊

shehryeen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi friends!
need help.can pleae any one tell me at what time TSPLS is aired in india.means first here the star plus of UAE was being aired but now its of India and i am not able to find the time ?
please help.
Thanking you
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shehryeen
Ok I don't live in India but I do know that TSPLS usually airs in India at 12.30 pm.
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually TSPLS airs in India @1.00 PM
kiran420 thumbnail
does anyone have the link of downloading yug/vrinda's song which was played in the begining of the show on yuvi, the other version of tujh sang title which starts with preet na jane, koi.........preet na mane koi bandhan..... sumthing like that. i request plzzz post the song link. thxxxxxx.