Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
heyyyy guyss 😆
kk so0 im likee totally neww to the tspls forum...
so iv'e been trying to keep up with the show...buhh i'm sorta lost
loll
i just recently started watching it.....from i'm thinkin likee a few episodes after the leap
(yea eventually i figured out there was like a 5yr leap)
heree r sumthngs i'm confused about ..i hope u guyss can helpp mii =D
How did YuVi split (i mean it's obvious that they were together at one point) buhh wht on earth happened ?? lol
i saww that at timess RB flipped out on Vrinda and started yellin at her ( i saw this on youtube..but not the whole thing😕) so did he figure out about YuVi ..yet he still live with her
k i think Teji n Frieda r so0 cutee hehee ..how did they get together ? nd y does he live in his sis's sasural?..o0oh can u tell mi hte date of the epi when they got married or any episodess with their scenes
Can any1 tell mi the date of the episodee where Ashish nd Bubli met for the first timee.....
ohh myy go0dness ..thankk youuu so0o0 muchhh in advanceee <3
mmwuuaaa
luv Rumsha
Edited by pRinc3ssRZxJT - 15 years ago
urmee thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRinc3ssRZxJT

heyyyy guyss 😆

kk so0 im likee totally neww to the tspls forum...
so iv'e been trying to keep up with the show...buhh i'm sorta lost
loll
i just recently started watching it.....from i'm thinkin likee a few episodes after the leap
(yea eventually i figured out there was like a 5yr leap)
heree r sumthngs i'm confused about ..i hope u guyss can helpp mii =D
How did YuVi split (i mean it's obvious that they were together at one point) buhh wht on earth happened ?? lol they were from enimy family.so,when their family knew they love each other,they made them separate.they married vrinda off with rajbeer.but they used to love eachother even after her marriage.suddenly vrinda changed her mind and started loving rb and refused yug.then yug married to bharti
i saww that at timess RB flipped out on Vrinda and started yellin at her ( i saw this on youtube..but not the whole thing😕) so did he figure out about YuVi ..yet he still live with her it's something confused.vrinda now doesn't love yug.bcoz of that yug is trying to be happy with bharti in his married life.but ofcourse he has a weak point for vrinda.
k i think Teji n Frieda r so0 cutee hehee ..how did they get together ? nd y does he live in his sis's sasural?..o0oh can u tell mi hte date of the epi when they got married or any episodess with their scenes
they didn't show their marriage ceremony in the show.teji is vrinda's cousin and frieda is yug's cousin.they falled for eachother and they r married after the leap.
Can any1 tell mi the date of the episodee where Ashish nd Bubli met for the first timee.....
ohh myy go0dness ..thankk youuu so0o0 muchhh in advanceee <3
mmwuuaaa
luv Rumsha

Word Count: 0

pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail

THANKK YOUU SO0O MUCHH URMEE !! lol🤗

ur explanationn helpedd a lott
luv Rumsha<3
p.s. do u kno anything about when all of that happened or the dates of the episodes though??
butt thnxx againnn luv ya
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Rumsha
Urmee has given you a fairly good explaination to all your questions. YuVi orginal spilt in March cause that's when Vrinda got married to RB but they tried to make it work and then in the last week of June/ beginning of July Vrinda choose RB.
One thing Urmee said was Frieda is Yug's cousin which is incorrect she is Yug's friend from London.
Ashish and Bubli met for the first time at the end of last month if I am correct but I am not too sure on exact dates.
Hope this helps
pRinc3ssRZxJT thumbnail
awww okayy thnk u Niki
thnx a lot
loll.....u must be thinkin i'm goin nuts or sumth asking for the dates...buhh thats onlyy because i wanna watch it on youtubee...and thank you so0o muchh thiss will helpp a lot
luv ya Rumsha<3
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pls post Aug 31st written update...
Pyaar-Ki-Chahat thumbnail
I've stopped watch Tujh Sang Preet after Yug's marriage so can anyone tell me when Vrinda consumated her marriage because when I watch SBS I was shock to know Vrinda Pregnant....?

Please help me

Love
Mickey P
nikita_88 thumbnail
@pyaar ki chahat the marriage was consumated in july after the leap!
Pyaar-Ki-Chahat thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

@pyaar ki chahat the marriage was consumated in july after the leap!

I was hoping that Vrinda and Yug would get together in the end but I was wrong... I miss Vrinda and Yug's jodi... they desever their love too,,,

Love
Mickey P
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

I was hoping that Vrinda and Yug would get together in the end but I was wrong... I miss Vrinda and Yug's jodi... they desever their love too,,,

Love
Mickey P

I know we all did but we still have no idea what is happening, cause they give us hope of re-uniting then they ruin it as well.