TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I cannot express my happiness & joy in words the way the wedding is shown in such cute details !!The way Aanchal touches Sid when he is doing some ritual (as it is a custom in hindu erligion) awww..the way their eyes meet Oh it gives me goose bumps. Their outfit also matches so well. The garland ceremony, the kanyadaan, the mangalsutra ritual oh it was sooo heavenly, I felt like I really attended a wedding & they really feel Like Husband & Wife...!! A big big big Thank you to Rajshri for giving such awesome story & couple & all characters & actors & specially the way they have done the detailing..is simply outstanding, dosent look like a show..looksREAL..And Sameer & Megha..deserve a standing ovation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you .............
This is one "Made in Heaven" marriage .........
And "Made for each other" jodi ...........
Everything was so beautiful ...........
Sid-Anchal have such a beautiful chemistry .............
Rarely do we come across something like this on TV
👏
Luv_LotR thumbnail
Yeah i agree, they both complement each other quite well. 😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes totally agree with you all....it was mind-blowing...especially the garland ceremony was so awesome and the song playing in the background was so sweet😳 sachin falling asleep on aanchal's lap was so cute.....aanchal-sid chemistry is rocking...can't wait for the post-wedding scenes😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes guys, Happy to know all of you share the same thoughts with me. I also want you all to notice that already there is so much understanding between this Hubby & Wify ..I mean that little little things which is negligible yet so important moments I mean the way Sid keeps looking for his children whether they have eaten or not & then looking at him , even Aanchal senses that children are to be taken care of so she calls her mamaji & tells..I mean it is soo real, and I dont know whether you all noticed, Sid & Aanchal keep whispering inbetween when the scenes are going on, I mean it looks sooo real, like how we see in real life also couples whispering into each others ears, oh I can go on & on he he he..😳