Aanchal sees Jaya's aatma at the wedding

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Awwwww, i LOVED the last part! 😳😳😳 I'm glad Aanchal sawww Jaya's aatma, now Jaya will reassure her that what she's doing is the right thing😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes agree with you shazia.....it was as if jaya has come to give her blessings to aanchal....it was so sweet😊 now am sure aanchal won't care about what anyone else has to say.....I never saw a wedding where so many obstacles were created even during the process of the ceremony.....well all's well that ends well....now i hope they speed up the track a little bit...and show some cute aanchal-sid scenes😳
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes .........showing Jaya's aatma was a master stroke ...........
as if making up for all the terrible things done by Chanchal/Lalitha/Rekha ..........
Anchal will really feel blessed and start her new life with confidence now .............
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totallyy now anchal will not care what others has to say....... perhaps now we will see more of cute scene between anchal and sid specially eye locking ......... cuz i guess that what's theya re suppose to do........ what say
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
well, i got really emotional watching yesterdays episode!
seriously, how can a wife do that to her husband, i'm talking about Rekha...
how can a to-be-husband do that to his to-be-wife here i'm talking about Sudeep...
then Jaya...that was like really the cherry on my cake!
thats really thoughtfull of Rajshri! but it kinda reminded me on Kuch Kuch hota Hai..
but it was brilliant!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes I agree too. And on Monday I want Sid to put forward his hand reassuring her that they are both on the right path. 🤗
Jasmina_priya thumbnail
I thought it was very interesting how only Anchal was able to see Jayaji's atma. None of her family, kids, or even Sid were able to see her blessing the marriage. I think that just shows the purity of Anchal's prayers for the welfare of Jayaji's entire family. Though it really would have been wonderful if someone else had seen her too or questioned Anchal why she was looking at a certain direction the whole time! 😃
The only small thing I felt bad about the marriage scene was poor little Sachin missed it! I loved the whole thing - they really made it realistic! 👏❤️
~ Priya
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i just started watching the show (i think megha's so pretty, and i only got to know of her from nach baliye)
but i read up on the show, and i'm sorta glad jaya's aatma was so encouraging! =)