Oct. 29th Update - Rekha's plan

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyyyyy guysss😳😳

How're you all doingg😳 Hope everything is going well!
Haha that SBS video is sooo nicee, they should definately go on the MTPH sets more often😳
Anyways, here is today's update courtesy NDTVimagine, enjoyy!😳

October 29th Written Update
Siddharths baraat is on the way to the wedding venue when suddenly they are stopped by something. On further probe, they realize it is someone else's baraat blocking their way and that person is none other than Dr. Sudeep! He will leave no stone unturned to take revenge.

Siddharth then makes him realize that his foolish acts only demonstrate his immaturity and this is the reason Aanchal is waiting for him rather than Sudeep at the wedding mandap.

However, we smell more trouble when, on one hand, Siddharth and Aanchal exchange garlands but on the other hand, Rekha hopes to take advantage of Ravikants drinking habit to disrupt the wedding.

She reminds Ravikant of Jaya and Siddharths wedding. She reminds him of how close Jaya was to him and how he treated her more like his daughter than niece. Ravikant breaks down completely and when he opens his eyes, he sees a bottle of alcohol kept right in front of him!

Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder if sudeep really sees the error in his ways
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx..
ravikanth wont do anything against marriage i guess...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊 i was really glad when sid told off sudeep firmly but politely...way to go sid👏 serves that creep sudeep right....the garland scene was so cute😳
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anchal and Sid rocked ...........Both looked fantastic .........
I was thrilled when Sid gave Sudeep a piece of his mind ........
Sick Sudeep and sicker Rekha ......
But I'm happy the marriage is thru .......
I dont think anything will stop it now .........
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Yeah..!! I loved the way Sid already is sooo protective to his wife Aanchal awwww...But I am only waiting to hear him call her only as "Aanchal"..that will be the moment..for me..so cute na..?