October 27th 2008 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

October 27th 2008 Written Update

The marriage rasms take place in Anchal's house.

At RK's place, RK is furious seeing Anchal-Sid's wedding card. He announces that no one in this house shall be part of this marriage. Rekha fans the fire but suggests that someone from their side shud be part of the marriage for Chanchal's sake. RK allows his brother to be part of the marriage.

Mama calls up the caterer and orders one more sweet. Just then Sudeep arrives there and tells the caterer to only cater at his wedding and not at Anchal's. He throws money at the guy and tells him he wants everything thats on Anchal's menu, double. The guy accepts the money.

Back at Anchal's house, the haldi rasm continues on while at the same time it takes place for Sid at his house. Bua watches as both Mami and Anchal are lost in thoughts. In Sid's house, Rekha and Ravi arrive and all are happy to see them there. Chanchal is confused seeing her mom and asks her in private
what she's come to do. Rekha tells her to wait and watch to see what she has planned. At night, all celebrate with fireworks.

Later Chanchal fusses to apply mehendi for Sid. Lalita supports her and tells her to take the only chance she's got since Sid won't marry a 3rd time. All are upset. At Anchal's, all dance at the sangeet and Anchal tells one of the girls to tell Mami to sing. Mami avoids the situation. Just then a phone call comes for Anchal. Sudeep is drunk and tells Anchal that he's getting married to Sonali. Anchal hangs up in anger.

Precap: Rekha poisons Ayush.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I could just slap Sudeep and Chanchal's mum.
Why on Earth would she want to poison Ayush....Idiot
And Sudeep
We don't care..Get married to Sonali ofr all we care we're getting what we want...!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my God my hands are just itching to slap that stupid SudeepšŸ˜” why can't the guy just move on......he's such a nuisance....and that chanchal's mum is downright irritatingšŸ˜” enough of this mean and creep brigade trying to play spoilsport all the time....come on its aanchal-sid wedding show some happiness and cute scenes,not plotting and scheming all the time and taunts and sad faces....
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..
i just want to give a tight slap to sudeep and rekha..
why the hell is she poisoning ayush to stop the wedding..??
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This episode was full of meanos and creepos ............ Lalitha,Chanchal,Rekha and the biggest of them all Sudeep .............. šŸ˜”
I too am tired of this plotting and scheming.....
Please let us see some happy scenes man .............. how much sadness do these people wnat to show .............
I wish somebody from the creatives see our posts ..........at least they will realise what the viewers want .............
And Rekha is worse than Chanchal ..............poisoning Aysuh's mind ........how low can a person stoop ????