Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone !!

shabbo,vidya,varsha,abhilasha,sonam,sunil-ritisha.😉.. and all others wish you a very happy diwali,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Chits and all my dear, dear friends here, wish all of you a very Happy Diwali.  Chits, yeh Sunil-Ritisha kya chakkar hai?

Diwali%20Wishes...

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy diwali chitra, vidya....nice cards sis.....kuch mauj maza ho jaaye....please look out for this space..by tomm you'll have goodies,mithai and many other things..till then good night..

May the new year be filled with joys,solace ,good health in every home.

Chits1 thumbnail
hey vid,shabbo,varsha,sonam,abhilasha,pls come to this thread.Let's have some diwali party.sunil bhai,pls come and join the ladies and gals gang.

arrey vid,I forgot that I have type coma and not hyphen..it was a delibrate typo error..for sunil-ritisha..😛😆

sunil,just pulling yr leg..diwali fun ya dhamaka kaho 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
shabbo,diwali day,pls wake up jaldi and post some nice breakfast items from B'lore.special dosas,idlis etc..No mitahi.we are on diwali diet 😆

sukhiji is our special guest of honour and pls darwaze par mera aur mere sukhi ka swagat karna 😆
shabari thumbnail
kyon nahi,kyon nahi  after all shaadi hote hote rahin........hey all you SVOI friends where r u? chitra bukh ki maare bura haal hein...so chitra herez for you.....
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Hi everyone !!

shabbo,vidya,varsha,abhilasha,sonam,sunil-ritisha.Wink.. and all others wish you a very happy diwali,

diwali ke bahut saari shubkamnaye tum sab ke liye...presenting some gorgeous sarees and outfits for tonite's party....the venue is given too,the theme is romance...so friendz leave all your worries, anxieties and soak up in the pleasure called diwali dhamakaDancing...so the blue air conditioned saare is for chits baby..woh Alberta mein raheti hein....so she'll feel hot in dubai...so guys and girls the party is at Atlantis Hotel, palm island ,Dubai..please come over and have a blast.Wink
shabari thumbnail

the venue is here.....i have not been there yet..so herez the chance for me too..we shall call all our SVOI contestants and judges over to entertain us😉
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Diwali to all of you friends!! Food sounds good, do make some more for me 😛 Party tonight? Good, padhai se break mil rahi hai toh kyun nahin? Hum pathaake kab phoot rahe hai?Edited by abhilasha2179 - 15 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow sis kya baat hai.  Lovely sarees.  I am sure Chits will love the blue AC saree 😆.  And the goodies are looking yummy.  Aur Atlantis mein Diwali 😎!!!!!!.  

Abhilasha here are the crackers for you