sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Kiran after seeing Simran tries to walk away when Simran calls her. Simran says you are back.You had left Abhi for name, fame and glamour. Why are you coming now to poison Abhi's married life she asks. Kiran says when will you change. I think you can never change. Its very easy to blame others.You are the one who is spoiling Abhi's married life.You are a very smart operator. You married a man 10 years younger, then spoilt my life when i had him. You are the second woman in Abhi's life .You are the intruder, she says and walks off. Simran is shocked and is almost in tears.

Simran is driving the car. She stops it and thinks about Kiran's words. She comes home and is crying heavily sitting in bed when Shaguna comes inside. She notices that Simran is crying. She asks the reason . Simran says she is having a headache and asks her to go. Shaguna realises that something is wrong and calls Rashmi. She tells Rashmi that something is wrong and Simran has been crying since she came home. Rashmi says she will come.

Neha and Abhi are in the bedroom when Radhabrings Abhi's parents. Abhi's mother scolds himasto why he did not inform about the ill health of Neha. Then she asks Neha how she is and tells her husband that she will from hereafter stay with Neha.Neha says i am fine. Simran helped a lot and i did not find it necessary to go to the hospital as she made all arrangements at home.Abhi's mother says she is a good doctor and is always around when she is needed.All go out leaving Neha with Abhi's mother. Abhi's mother says Neha has gone too weak. She asks her what she keep s thinking about and asks her to take care. Neha says she is very sorry for having talked to Kiran. Abhi's mother says dont think about it and she should think about her kid and herself.

Rashmi comes to Simran's place. Simran is lying in her bed and is crying uncontrollably. Rashmi asks what the matter is. Simran tells her that she has never even thought bad for others.Why i am called a intruder in Abhi's life she asks. Rashmi asks her who said this. Simran says Kiran told her this. She weeps asking her why did Kiran tell this.Why is Neha so insecureabout me. I dont understand. She says i am the other woman in Abhi's life. Rashmi asks her to stop crying ,tries to console her but in vain. She goes out and makes a phone call.

Abhi is sitting beside Neha in bed. Abhi says he will not go for work today as he wants to spend time with Neha. He says he will call office and inform. Neha is happy.

In Simran's house, the next day, Pranay is there. Rashmi tells Simran she has to tell whatever she told her to Pranay. It will help her to find a solution to things. Rashmi goes inside leaving them together. Pranay asks Simran why did she feel so bad with what Kiran told her. What hurt her a lot. Simran says From so many years, i was afraid of facing this situation and Kiran asked me only that. Simran and Pranay look at each other. Pranay says i have told you earlier also , that you still love Abhi. Face the fact. Rashmi is inside feeling tensed.

Simran is in her room thinking about Pranay's words Abhi calls her. She cuts the phone.Then Radha comes in. Radha tells Simran that she is very sorry to come to her but she is forced to do it. She tells her about Neha's insecure feelings. She tells Simran that she is not to be blamed and that Neha is childish.She says i know you are hurt but i want you to talk to Neha and correct her. Simran asks Radha whether Neha told her personally about what she feels to which she says yes. Simran controls her tears and says it is not correct for her to speak to Neha. Sometimes, matters can get worse. But she assures her that Neha is having problems bcos of her and she will take some steps to resolve it. Radha goes.

Shaguna and AStha are palying when Simran comes there. Shaguna asks her is she not going to the hospital. Simran says she is not feeling well and is going to have a nap. Just then, Abhi comes there. Simran says i am busy and have to get ready to go to the hospital. She asks Shaguna where her dress is and tries to avoid Abhi. She tells to Abhi Excuse me and leaves. Abhi is stunned at Simran's reaction and so is Shaguna.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update sree!

nandiinii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the wonderful update!!
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Simran should have lashed at Kiran and not let Kiran get to her!

Rifhat

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well what kiran said was true about simran butting into abhi and neha's life...however, kiran was not right to say that simran ruined her's and abhi's life since she was the one who was the second woman when simran and abhi were married...and she was the one who treated abhi like shit after she married him and simran left. kiran only said one thing right.