October 23rd Brief Update -

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyy guyss

I'm very very sorry for this late update! I've had a toughh week haha and i'm a bit out of itt, the residence i stay in at university caught on fire and so we've been evacuated for 2 months haha, i feel like i'm in a serial, it's been a VERY dramatic and serialish week *faint*

Anywayss, today's update is a brief one from ndtvimagine.com, as soon as i watch the epi, this will be edited😳

October 23rd Update

Right from the beginning of their relationship, Aanchal and Siddharth have been facing various problems. Finally everything seems to be falling in place. Aanchal prays to Jaya for some smooth sailing now. She wants the marriage to happen without any more obstacles.

Ayush, on the other hand, has always been against Siddharth and Aanchals alliance. He too prays to his mother to stop this marriage altogether. What remains to be seen is whose prayers will be answered?

Wedding ceremonies have begun but Mami continues to be cold towards Aanchal. To add fuel to the fire, Bhushan's Bua complains on the way Mami has bought up Aanchal. She accuses her of never treating Aanchal as her own daughter and as a consequence, getting her married to a father of three kids. Mami overhears this and gets extremely upset.
Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the update
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMIGOSH ...................Shazia ........ your u'versity resi caught fire .......... Very film-like yaar ................ Hope no one was hurt .............
And talking about film-like ............. did you have any knight(s)-in- shining-armour galloping to save you ????πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'
About yesterday episode ............ Though the preparations have started in right earnest, Chanchal and Lalitha still seem to ne plotting ...........
God !!!! I wish Dheeraj packs off both his wife and mother to their respective maikes till the wedding is over .......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And as if Chanchal-Laitha-Sudeep were not enuf ............we now have Buaji to create more problems for Sid-Anchal...........
I am tired of all these problem creaters ......... Longing to see the wedding now .............
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

whoa your dorm caught on fire!! no way!!! i hope all your stuff is ok
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my God your residence caught fire😲 i hope everyone is ok and your belongings are also safe....thanks a lot for the update shazia....

now that we know for sure that the wedding is going to take place...am really looking forward to the post wedding aanchal - sid interaction...am most interested in thatπŸ˜‰