nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
After watching the precap for monday, i start hating Rekha more than Chanchal, Sudeep and Lalitha together!
Seriously, now, i'm not wondering why Chanchal is so bad...Akhir beti kiski hai????
What is she going to achieve? only Badnaami....nothing more, seriously, she is only ruining her daughters life, nothing more!
I wonder what Dheeraj has to about her arrival...:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u know what aik kahawat hai "kharboza kharbozay ko dekh kar rang pakarta hai" so its obvious for chanchal to follow her mother's footsteps.

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know as if sudeep,lalita and chanchal weren't enough now this rekha also had to come😑 it is truly a case of "like mother,like daughter" ....but what the heck let them try their worst wickedness aanchal and sid are getting married and nothing can change thatso all their stupid schemes will backfire on them only....and considering the way dheeraj was keeping an eye on lalita-chanchal he's definitely not going to let down his guard,he will be even more alert once rekha shows up and will keep them in line....go dheeraj go ...three cheers for himπŸ‘
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Rekha is sick ............. the meano-creepo team seems to be increasing .........Chanchal-Lalitha-Sudeep-Rekha-Buaji ............ Ughhhhh ...........
Am totally fed up with all these negative people .........😑
But like Himani says ...........let them do their worst ...........
Sid and Anchal are getting married .............
And all of us are going to rejoice ............
Luv_LotR thumbnail
These two mother and daughter are so annoying....😑 and they are always up to something bad 😑
Jasmina_priya thumbnail
But just think - the more obstacles they face against their marriage, the sweeter the rewards will be when they actually are married and go through all these together! So while it will eat up the others in jealousy, these two will be happy! 😊
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
good thought!
you have a point there! :)