wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey everyone

I duno if any of u remember or not .....but last yr we did a wedding here of our beloved jodi sara and sami (laiba and asher from TPM) ............since that wedding was so much fun so we decided to do another one this year

m so busy these days soo no time to watch tv .....that means i have no idea abt any jodies in our serials.....so u gota help me out here

write down the name of the jodi u want to attend the wedding of ........then we'll do voting and pick one
(try to choose someone famous just to make my job a lil easier.....coz it wil be easy for me to get the pix of that person...lol) ....and ya dont forget to write down if u wana be in the larki side or da larka side ok

hope to c a lot of participation here........and sry for such brief explanation(exam tomorow...:p) but if u have any question ur welcome to pm me or just ask the qustion here i m sure other members will be happy to help u out

thanx everyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sarah sami ki dobara na ho jaye😆 i love their couple....pata nahin real main kab karien gay...............anyway i have to think about any other jodi..............by the way .i like humayon saeed and sabreen(nirmalta from mam)
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

sarah sami ki dobara na ho jaye😆 i love their couple....pata nahin real main kab karien gay...............anyway i have to think about any other jodi..............by the way .i like humayon saeed and sabreen(nirmalta from mam)

lol int
i want sara n sami's wedding again lol
ermmm i will think about the other couples
its quiet hard lol
-iram
cariño thumbnail
yup laiba aur ashir theek rahe gain coz its a young couple. and i think k un ka break up ho gaya hai. ho sakta hai istarah woh dono phir aik ho jain.
cariño thumbnail

ya phir aik aur couple hai

AYESHA KHAN AND FAISAL........😳
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whose eva we do
im on larki's side lol
-iram
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Laiba and Ashir are nicee
but didnt i hear they broke up and neve got married???
pknaz thumbnail
yaar is se acha kya ho ga agar laiba and ashir ki ho jaye...........main ashir ki taraf se..😳.coz abhi tak sab larki ki taraf se hain😆
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good to c some participation here....:)

seems like most of u want sara-sami again....lol
i dont have any problem with it.....but i was thinking it will be more fun if we chose someone else this time...u know
but if u want it again...then we'll do it again
m gona wait until friday.....and after than we r gona start preparing for the wedding k
pknaz thumbnail
oh thanks winni🥳.......i think hum sara sami ki sadi krwa ke hi rahain gay😆