Oct. 22nd Update - Chanchal's truth

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyyy guyss!

Hopeee you alll are doing veryy welll!
Here's today's update courtesy the ndtv imagine site!
Enjoyyyy!๐Ÿ˜ณ

October 22nd Written Update

Everyone is left pondering over the marriage and whether they should go ahead with it or not. Just then, we discover that Chanchal, who everyone thought had changed for good, goes to the swami and congratulates him for his splendid performance. She had tipped the swami into giving false prediction! Lalita has also been a part of the entire conspiracy.

Full of guilt, Swamiji turns to walk out when someone blocks his way. Swamiji is stunned on seeing him.

Lalita and Chanchal are overjoyed at the thought of Aanchal and Siddharth finally not getting married. Just then, the Swami walks in again and says that there has been a mistake. He matches Siddharth and Aanchals horoscopes once again and truthfully declares that they are perfect for each other and they should get married.

Disappointed, Lalita and Chanchal confront the swami, when Dhiraj comes out and tells them that he asked the swami to speak the truth about Aanchal and Siddharth.

On the other hand, Sudeep, in order to take revenge for the humiliation faced during his and Aanchals engagement, plans his marriage with Sonali on the same day as Aanchal and Siddharths. What waits to be seen is โ€“ will he be able to disrupt their marriage or will he face disappointment once again?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No that gay Sudeep.

Why does he have to spoil everything? Though I still believe that Aanchal and Sid will get married๐Ÿฅฑ

I swear..Sudeep has gone looopy....๐Ÿคช
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i feel bad for poor sonali
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shazia...If Sonali is smart enough she should start running away from sudeep far far away....honestly what does he think is he gonna make aanchal or sid jealous or what....can't understand his stupid twisted mind....what a pathetic loser he is๐Ÿ˜•.....on the other hand am really looking forward to aanchal-sid wedding๐Ÿ˜ƒ...hope they air it next week
Jasmina_priya thumbnail
Hi! I've never posted on anything before, but I really wanted to this time! I just have truly fallen in love with this show!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š What I don't understand is why Sudeep thinks by planning his wedding for the same date as Anchal's and Sid's would make them think anything of it... other than make Sonali see that he hasn't gotten over Anchal at all.
~ Priya
Dawn Idol thumbnail
๐Ÿค— Welcome aboard Priya ............. All of us love this serial and you will post as often as you can ..........
3 cheers for Dhiraj ................๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I always loved Dhiraj ............. now I love him even more ............what a wonderful person he is ............. so much love and affection for Sid ....... though they are step brothers ............
๐Ÿ˜ก....................Sudeep ................what a twisted psycho loser he is ...............
What is he thinking of ............ to ahve his wedding on the same day as Sid -Anchal ............. what diff willit make to them ??????
Hope he doesn't have any other dirty trick in his mind .......
You know guys................ I wish Dhiraj would send Chanchal back to her maike and tell every there what exactly is wrong with her ........... she is so low ...........along with Lalitha ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Dawn Idol thumbnail
I am really feeling sorry for Sonali .............she seems such a nice person ................hope she realises what a creep Sudeep is ..........
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Heyyy Priya, welcomeeeeeeeee! *hug*
I'm with youuu Dawn, Dheeraj is a numero uno SWEETHEART!
But i can't help but be a bit sadd, i realllly thought Chanchal had changed her ways, it was nice seeing her sweet to Aanchal for a while...but i guess it was a bit odd at the same time haha
Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago