Maybe he wrote the note...???

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

After watching today's episode, its pretty clear that the writer of the note is NOT Sudeep, Chanchal, or Lalita - all these people are much too obvious and the creatives are going of their way to make us suspect them, cuz of which I think it is someone which we least expect. And that someone else who could be capable of something like this since he is also against this marriage is Ayush.

Think about it, he has gotten a little quieter lately and shows his emotions thru his looks only, so its possible he's trying to stop the marriage in this subtle way. Imli said it came in an envelope that Sachin's reports usually come in. Those kind of envelopes might be lying around the house anywhere, which Ayush cud have picked up to send the letter in. Esp since he knows how Sudeep is linked to Anchal and by putting the note in Sudeep's clinic's envelope, the fingers wud clearly point towards Sudeep.
But now the Swami who came in today's episode, I'm pretty sure Ayush has nothing to do with that. I think that Lalita thinks Sudeep sent it, since she did talk to him abt stopping the wedding, so she paid this swami to confirm what the note said.
From the precap, it showed as if Chanchal is behind this. But it cud also be that she's sarcastically telling him what a great actor he is, and that he cant fool her. She might be geniunely trying to get truth out. But by showing this in the precap, again the creatives intentions were to mislead us.
This is what I think, wud love to hear ur views😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Y es for a moment yesterday even i was floored when they implied that sudeep had nothing to do with it.....but his sudden change of heart and proposing to sonali also seems fishy to me.....also i agree with you that the precap showing chanchal as the mastermind may also be misleading....i mean if she had planned all this she could have confided in lalitha....why hide it from her?.....but then you never know with chanchal anything might be possible.....i don't think aayush could have done it....he's a kid and this is a well-crafted conspiracy....sure he's gone quieter and withdrawn himself...but i think he will create problems only after the marriage has taken place....right now i think he understands that he is in minority as everyone is for the marriage....he can show his displeasure by withdrawing and rebelling....

as for the culprit it might be sudeep-lalitha combined or chanchal alone...
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Kruthi ............. I too dont feel Ayush could have done it ......... It must be Sudeep ...............after Lalitha's "encouraging visit" .................
I never thot Chanchal may be telling the Swamiji that she can see thru his lies ..............That is an encouraging thot , Kruthi ............hope that is true and Chanchal has really turned good ..............
Seems like HImani says "sudeep-lalitha combined or chanchal alone"
CarulinaTina thumbnail
How funny... everytime I write down a prediction it turns out wrong, although when I don't write them down they always come true
I srsly cant believe its Chanchal-Lalita... that was so obvious - was that supposed to be 'surprising' for us?😕
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

How funny... everytime I write down a prediction it turns out wrong, although when I don't write them down they always come true

I srsly cant believe its Chanchal-Lalita... that was so obvious - was that supposed to be 'surprising' for us?😕

True.............nothing surprising about Chanchal-Lalitha being the culprits .........
About predictions .............. mine are that way too .....😆😆 .............. when i "think" about something it happens ............when i "declare" something will ...........it doesn't ...... quite disappointing really 😆😆
CarulinaTina thumbnail
^So true😆
I've worked out a philosophy... when Im predicting somthing that I dont want to happen, I'll write it so it won't happen. And when I'm prediciting sumething that I want to happen, I won't write it so it will happen...😳