coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
finally the much awaited wedding of sid n anchal took place..so what would be next? will chanchal be good with anchal or will she change n when will ayush accept anchal??
im really waiting for the cute scenes between anchal n sid..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i really can trsut chanchal now....but i dont know if lalita will ever change....
about ayush i'm a bit critical, but i want aanchal to talk with him...
even then i know, ayush wont change his opinion about his second mother but with the time he has to understand it all, just like sid said...:)
sanahbutt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey chanchal does not change...she's still evil!!
she's just acting in front of others....but she's not nice at all!!
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hav a feeling as the pandit said someone is going to die
i thonk es goin to be ayush
because a) sid and anchal still get married as seen in the preview
so like if they carry on the story after their marriage i think this will be the next turning point
does anyone agree....loool or am i jus exagerating?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the upcoming track will focus on aanchal-aayush relationship....the problems she has to face with him and finally something drastic will happen by which he will come to accept her as his mother....also it will focus on aanchal-sid as in they falling in love with each other....just can't wait for the cute scenes between them😳 hope there are a lot of sweet moments between them ahead....😍

as for chanchal,she and lalitha will make sure to unleash all their wickedness against aanchal...the bad girls😡
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love this show very very much for the normal treatment to the strory & very realistic situations & characters, I love Rajshri Productions, They make stories exactly how I love it to be, specially the love that they show between The hero & the heroine is sooooo very delictae yet so passionate even without touching each other once. Thats Awesome.Sameer & Megha are Awesome together. They really share a great great Chemistry.

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

I love this show very very much for the normal treatment to the strory & very realistic situations & characters, I love Rajshri Productions, They make stories exactly how I love it to be, specially the love that they show between The hero & the heroine is sooooo very delictae yet so passionate even without touching each other once. Thats Awesome.Sameer & Megha are Awesome together. They really share a great great Chemistry.

Welcome to the forum Sam ........
All of us here share your views ............ we love the Sid-Anchal jodi too ........
Their chemistry is awesome ........... thanks to Rajshri for keeping it real and clean .............
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the weddng will go ahead inspite of all the obstacles ............. then comes the testing time for Anchal with regard to Ayush .......... she must win his trust and affection .............
I am eagerly waiting for Sid-Anchal interactions 😍 ..............Imagine they will go on .....Siddharthjee.......... Anchaljee ............. soooooo cuuuttteeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

I think the weddng will go ahead inspite of all the obstacles ............. then comes the testing time for Anchal with regard to Ayush .......... she must win his trust and affection .............

I am eagerly waiting for Sid-Anchal interactions 😍 ..............Imagine they will go on .....Siddharthjee.......... Anchaljee ............. soooooo cuuuttteeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You so much for the warm welcome "Dawn". ....and actually I am waiting for them I mean Sid & Aanchal to call each other by names..awwwwwww..how cute..!1Waise I love their Aanchalji & Siddharthji also..he he he he...
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Welcomeee to the forummm😳 It's soo nice seeing new members participate!😳
and i deffooo aggree, i love Sameer-Megha together, they've just soo cute, they're a very natural looking pair, reminds me of Hrithik-Rani in MDK!😳