Most of us talk during Azan...‏

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Most of us talk during Azan...?

Assalam alaikum,

This is most common among us..... most of us talk during Azan...Read this mail.

The Holy Prophet (SAW) said, Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks during the Azaan will not
be able to say the Kalima AShahada on his/her death bed.... Please pass this message to Muslims...READ THIS DUAA FOR BETTER LIFE

Allahumma- inni- ala-Zikr-ika-wa Shuk-rika wa husni-ibad-atika.
Qayamat ka ek din 50 hazar saal ka hoga yani, 1 namaz QAZA = 2crore 88 lakhs saal Jahanum mein (namaz qaza karne se itni badi saza hai, toh socho namaz nahi parne se kitna AZAAB hoga) Ye sab logon ko bhejo….agar kisi ko bhi hidaayat mil gayi to qayamat tak sawab

milayga...Aur shayad yehi kaam jo ke 1 minute se ziada nahi lega, tumhari maghfirat ka bahana ban jaye AMEEN

A very powerful Dua'a has been sent to you. What do you think you should do with it. Imagine if 1000 people read it just because of you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for dua...and relly exeptional info..........i wish ALLAH TALAH hum sab musalmanoon ko nmaz ka pabund bna de (AMEEN)
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the valuable info...i heard this before but i never knew the reason of why we cant talk...