Frequent Posters

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ahh wow alot of wisdome shared with me!😆

nish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, i think i agree with others that rightnow it's time for u to concentrate in ur study, but i think without telling him how u feel or how does he feel about u....u can't do anything...so it will be better to tell him how u feel about him and find out what he thinks about u...and if he really likes u then he will give u some time too like studies and etc....But not clearing ur feelings to each other is not a smart move bez i did that and i still regret that but hey i took it as it's a life but i know it's not easy....

Anyway good luck in ur decision and let us know what happen
jazmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fishy tishy u should first concentrate on ur studies like others said coz going after sumone will ruin ur career. first u should know dat boy well , abt his attidude, behaviour etc etc n den u should decide abt it but first education is important.
SONYA_K thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

nopes i think u must study now .. love and all that nonsence stuff after school and college ... study now.. don't waste ur time in all nonsense stuff!
I guess ur 15-16 yrs old.. dear its not love this just a stupid feeling.
I recommend u study.. rest is upto what you feel and remember never in ur life hide anything from mom and dad.. they r ur best friends!

Sunny is right dear.U must concentrate on ur studies right now!!And make sure that ur parents know what u r doing coz they r the one who can tell u the right thing 2 do.

Take care,
Sonya.