x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I donated $1000.00!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Tsunami iz so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ ..... May you rest in peace-- love from Danielle, Puja, Riva, Piraveena, Tanisha, Vaishali AND MANY MORE FRIENDZ.. -- TanishA

Everyone.. this might seem stupid becuz its so long but.. im really sad.. i lost my grandma (momz side) becuz of this๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

That is soooo sad.

At school, ASB(I am a part of it) decided t do a DANCE on Friday and whatever we make even from $1 to $1000000000000000000, we are going to donate it to the tsunami victims. Also we are having a Pep Rally in school and everyone in my school is going to donate $1 so we(ASB) will make about $1000+ so we are going to send a check all together. It was a very sad event that happend and I just feel like crying right now. When the news shows the people who died, lost thier loved ones, lost EVERYTHING, my heart yearns for them. I just feel like crying but I hold it in.๐Ÿ˜ญ

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
:) thatz really nice of u guyzz... itz soo sad i wuz cryin
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
yes, I was crying just because everyone was hurt and it made me cry but u lost your grandma๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
lol yes our school is also sending money from out bottle drive!๐Ÿ‘
Sania-Usa thumbnail
im sorry Tanisha about ur grandma...............its very tragic whatevr has happened my parents own resturant and stores here and whatevr we made last thurday donated to tsunami victims..........but bholna nahi chahyey what whatevr happened couldve happened to us too ..........inshahllah evrything will be fine ............
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Yes Sania hope for the best! inshallah everything will be fine!๐Ÿ˜Š