Oct 16th Update - Chanchal/Aanchal become

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy guysss!

Here's today's updatee!

Enjoy!😳

Part 1
    Sudeep recalls what Lalita told him and wanders around the hospital in deep thought as Sonali watches on.
    The wedding preparations are in full swing in the Tyagi household as everyone frm Dheeraj to Sachin is in the shaadi mood. He mentions Vicky and asks if he'll be back before the wedding and Dheeraj is speechless. Hariman tells him that he will be back and takes Sachin inside to continue with the preperations.
    Sid tries to get Dheeraj to call Chanchal but he flatly refuses, saying he can't ignore it but cant forgive her either.
    Aanchal and the family are out sari shopping but Mamiji doesnt cooperate as Aanchal wants her to select the shaadi sari for her. Mamaji helps Aanchal to select the sari and Mamiji leaves. Mamaji suggests they buy Mamiji something as well to make her happy,
    Sid bumps into Mamiji and she tells him that they are here to select Aanchal's sari.
    Sid asks Mamiji if he can call her that and she says it makes no difference to her.
  • Aanchal tells Sid not to worried and that this is Mamiji's love. Sid says he hopes by their wedding date, Dheeraj will be ok too. Aanchal says she will talk to Dheeraj.

Part 2

Chanchal arrives at the Tyagi house and encounters Aanchal trying to pacify Dheeraj into forgiving Chanchal. Chanchal is shocked at hearing praises from Aanchal's mouth about her. Aanchal pleads to Dheeraj saying she will hold herself responsible for their breakup.
  • Dheeraj suddenly spots Chanchal and Vicky and Chanchal runs up to him and hugs him. She asks for forgiveness and says not to seperate them. Dheeraj says that he should be the one who should apologize. They set aside their differences and Chanchal apologizes to Aanchal😳 (Awwwwww😳😳) She tells her that she will be the best devrani!

Part 3

• Mamaji and Manu are talking about the food when Aanchal comes and tells them about her making up with Chanchal. Mamiji taunts Aanchal about her new found friendship with Chanchal.

Precap

Someone sends a letter to the Tyagi household saying that it will not be good if Sid and Aanchal get married.

Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for update
did chanchal changed or faking to be??
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder if chanchgal can really change or if it's fake
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre yaar I was really surprised by Chanchal's change .............it seems to be real ............ but somehow i am not able to believe it ...........
I am getting quite upset with Mamiji .............. How can she be so mean ..................
She is willing to trust / listen to that creepo Sudeep and the mean Lalitha inspite of all their misdeeds and she is not willing to trust Anchal who has grown up under her care ?????? 😕
I am glad Anchal has the support of her Mamaji .............
A letter waring against Sid-Anchal wedding ? I am sure its creepo Sudip work again 😡