Aanchal in a Saree ..... so cute

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i just saw the pre cap and aanchal was wearing a saree and she look so cut cute an mature!
When she was standing next to sid they looked so perfect together! Even when they had frowns of confusion on their face. lol
I bet it Sudeep who sent that letter so obvious!
but you never know?
LOL
Moheema
x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes i agree she looked very pretty and they do make a perfect pair😳i just hope this new obstacle gets resolved soon and they finally get on with the actual wedding....and i hope sudeep gets slapped and beaten up for good this time😡
nehapuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes she was looking so cute and sweet.. shes a girl woman.. perfect combo of everything she is !!
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with all of you ..................She looked radiant and beautiful and Sid looked Handsome ..............
I think they are the best couple on TV as of now .......😃
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree.. They are perfect together.. But I am praying that they atleast show some cute Sid-Aanchal scenes without the kids. That will make it easier to tolerate the unnecessary drama of creating so many obstacles in their marriage.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with all you guys!
she was looking ravishing in the blue saree! not many look good in a saree, but she obviously does!
I'm sooo 1000% sure that the letter was from Sudeep....Arrrgghhh....!
i'm sooo upset Mamiji becomes a villan now...its sooo sad, poor Aanchal tries to convince Sid...:(