boring till actual marriage time

sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
man
i really wish the creative team wouldn't do that.
its like we know sid/aanchal will get married so why not jst fast forward the really useless tries of the bad ppl.
sudeep/chancal/mother and even mami will try or say things but
personally, this show is a bit boring.

i jst want it to be marriage time already.
last week was so exciting so many things going on, and now its slowed down.
why??(that week was a treat,lol)

i want it to be wedding time!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree... it has again slowed down a bit...
I just cldn't understand why Bharati(Jaya's mom) did not respond to her husband ... they need to speed that up a bit as well.
Sudeep is going to cause problems that's for sure and I am interested in knowing what he is going to do to stop this marriage...Kidnap Aanchal or what?
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...

1. There was no point in showing Jaya's mom giving aashirwad...cause if no one else is going to believe or see there why its even there? I thought it could turn like it was in movie 'Tum Bin' it would have been so nice to see that...to finally have a woman support Anchal...

2. Chanchal...was shown to be promising to be a nice devrani...but knowing her I wont trust on it.

3. Both the main womans - mami and would be sasu of anchal are going to oppose...if Jaya's mom was there...it would have been nicer...

4. so now of course we know that its Sudeep who is going to do that 'this wedding will cause a death' drama...

I sure do wish that this week had something more to it...

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know this week was quite disappointing after all the action last week...i was expecting things to be speeded up...but it looks like they are focusing on create as many obstacles as possible for the marriage track....it is boring and annoying since the audience knows for sure that the marriage is inevitable and wants sid-aanchal to get together soon...then why all this unnecessary drama?

also there weren't any sid-aanchal scenes this week,really sadπŸ˜”especially since they are going to be married.....that whole ramakant drama was annoying...i just don't like him...he comes across as a very cold and hard man....

also i noticed sid is very comfortable and happy about the whole marriage thing and is smiling most of the time whereas poor aanchal is being victimised and has to listen to a whole lot of things...very unfair...they should show her smiling and being happy too...
plus that loser of a sudeep is back😑when when will finally the wedding take place
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am with you all ................... the pace has slowed down terribly after a wonderful week ............
Why are the creatives doing this ????? 😑 😑😑😑
As it is certain the marriage is taking place ......... so why dilly-dally now ?????
I wish Bharathi shows some sign to RK regarding her acceptance of Anchal ..............
Another thing, now that the preparations for the engagement are in full swing ..... cant they show us some cute Sid-Anchal scenes ???????
At least that would keep us happy .....Like Sid taking Anchal out for shopping ...... maybe taking the kids out for a picnic or treat with Anchal (that way Anchal could try to bond with Ayushl) .......😍😍😍
This waiting is killing me .................
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

I am with you all ................... the pace has slowed down terribly after a wonderful week ............

Why are the creatives doing this ????? 😑 😑😑😑
As it is certain the marriage is taking place ......... so why dilly-dally now ?????
I wish Bharathi shows some sign to RK regarding her acceptance of Anchal ..............
Another thing, now that the preparations for the engagement are in full swing ..... cant they show us some cute Sid-Anchal scenes ???????
At least that would keep us happy .....Like Sid taking Anchal out for shopping ...... maybe taking the kids out for a picnic or treat with Anchal (that way Anchal could try to bond with Ayushl) .......😍😍😍
This waiting is killing me .................

Aanchal won't be shown to be bonding with Ayush until after marriage.. We are talking abt an Indian Tv show.. Some drama has to be there... So ayush won't be in the favour of this marriage and he will make sure Aanchal knows it. He might pretend in front of Sid that he is happy but he will not be that easy to please. Aanchal has her work cut out. The only person on her side is going to be Sachin.
I feel sorry for Juhi.. The poor girl is sandwiched between Ayush and Sachin.. Don't know which way to go.