sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sweetyy saying hi to everone in the forum.๐Ÿ˜Š
as we can see the forum is getting really boring nowdays. i thought to add some fun here. so i think we all can share our daily life with each other to see how it goes. starting wid me..
my daily life is not so good and not so bad. im just watching tv whole day and having fun at home. i dont work and for these days not even studying.
how about u??
plz share comments it will be lots of fun.
thanks.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
oh so u r free its good๐Ÿ˜›
ok so my life also not so good not so bad..........i go 2 college 4 days a week from morning to evening sumtimes earlier...and at night watch dramas coz i love to watching serials๐Ÿ˜›....in weekend sumtimes i cook.sumtimes we go sumwhere with my grand father.which is fun.tand.........that part is fun๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pknaz - 15 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my life is really bad i have 2 go 2 skool. worst thing eva and then the good thing tht happens is comin on the computer thts my daily routine lol
-Iram
maihjabin thumbnail
My daily life: got to school๐Ÿ˜ญ then do my homework and after that watch tv or come to the computer
Edited by maihjabin - 15 years ago
sweety90 thumbnail
i love to go to school. i wish i can go back to school instead waiting for college which will start in jan. i love to study. u guys are so lucky. u should enjoy.๐Ÿ˜›
cariño thumbnail

ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM,

and now about me . i have a baby girl . she is 1 year old. and i stay at home with her and do my house work. as i live in barcelona and the weather is very good over here so in the evening i go out with her. i am happy with my life but i really miss my school and college life. i really miss the dramas which used to be onaired at 8 o clock in pakistan๐Ÿ˜ญ
sweety90 thumbnail
WALAIKUM ASALAAAM. wow!! ur life is Awesome. im sure ur baby must be cute. ( mashallah) ...i know scool's life is the great life in this world. me too im missing my school. i usually watch zee tv serials. have fun. and lots of love for ur baby by sweety. ๐Ÿ˜Š
keep going guys.