Saptaparna and Ritisha dress

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was disappointed to see the lovely girls wear that red dress.They were short and Ritisha was lille uncomfy in those.I am sure,if given the choice they wouldn't be wearing that.Wearing those dresses,they must have felt awkward,esp while taking saraswathi mata's blessings.
These are my opinion.No offence meant.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
VOI and SRGMP need a new fashion designer IMHO.

They are putting on some weird clothes on these folks
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

VOI and SRGMP need a new fashion designer IMHO.

They are putting on some weird clothes on these folks

oh yes,we do.I think,the girls will look good in a nice salwar kameez too.
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

oh yes,we do.I think,the girls will look good in a nice salwar kameez too.

Tell that to the costume designers. I'm sure they won't listen to you πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
....even i have always felt that .....specially the fashion designer of SVOI needs to be sacked...remember how abilasha, sumitra,priyani used to come dressed,as if they  were to take part in a circus.....comparably the SA RE GA...contestants dress reasonably well........my opinion😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shabari

....even i have always felt that .....specially the fashion designer of SVOI needs to be sacked...remember how abilasha, sumitra,priyani used to come dressed,as if they  were to take part in a circus.....comparably the SA RE GA...contestants dress reasonably well........my opinion😊

Shabbo this yr SRGMP is dressing gals in some horrible outfits. 
Chits1 thumbnail
ya,we can't really predict.Sometimes,they wear nice clothes but many times revealing..
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. I wish the fashion designers would give them decent clothes to wear, or let them choose what they feel comfortable wearing. I know that if I was to participate in a reality show like this, I wouldn't take kindly to being made to wear clothes that were revealing, no matter how slightly. Poor girls. πŸ˜• 😭

Besides, this is an Indian show. What happened to good old traditional salwaar kameezes and saris? I'm not saying Western clothes should be completely banned - far from it - but I don't think short/revealing Western clothes should be forced onto people who clearly show some degree of discomfort at having to wear them on national TV, no matter how good they may look. I doubt the poor contestants are allowed to object to this sort of thing, and if this is the case, it's really rather unfair. They should be allowed to be themselves (since this is a "reality show") not only in personality, but also in fashion. They ought to be allowed to have their own dressing style (as long as it's not completely ridiculous/outlandish/X-rated) rather than being made to look like clones of countless past contestants. If it is made clear to us, the audience, that the contestants get to pick their own clothes, and some CHOOSE to wear semi-revealing clothes, then that's fine. But I somehow doubt the two girls in question have chosen to wear the kind of clothes we often tend to see them in.

Also, in the future, if you're going to make contestants take the blessings of Maa Saraswati in a particular episode, Mr. Singh, then they should be dressed decently no matter what. Call it prudishness or old-fashionedness if you like, but in my opinion, asking a Goddess for ashirvaad demands that level of respect and decency.
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

I agree. I wish the fashion designers would give them decent clothes to wear, or let them choose what they feel comfortable wearing. I know that if I was to participate in a reality show like this, I wouldn't take kindly to being made to wear clothes that were revealing, no matter how slightly. Poor girls. πŸ˜• 😭

Besides, this is an Indian show. What happened to good old traditional salwaar kameezes and saris? I'm not saying Western clothes should be completely banned - far from it - but I don't think short/revealing Western clothes should be forced onto people who clearly show some degree of discomfort at having to wear them on national TV, no matter how good they may look. I doubt the poor contestants are allowed to object to this sort of thing, and if this is the case, it's really rather unfair. They should be allowed to be themselves (since this is a "reality show") not only in personality, but also in fashion. They ought to be allowed to have their own dressing style (as long as it's not completely ridiculous/outlandish/X-rated) rather than being made to look like clones of countless past contestants. If it is made clear to us, the audience, that the contestants get to pick their own clothes, and some CHOOSE to wear semi-revealing clothes, then that's fine. But I somehow doubt the two girls in question have chosen to wear the kind of clothes we often tend to see them in.

Also, in the future, if you're going to make contestants take the blessings of Maa Saraswati in a particular episode, Mr. Singh, then they should be dressed decently no matter what. Call it prudishness or old-fashionedness if you like, but in my opinion, asking a Goddess for ashirvaad demands that level of respect and decency.

very well said.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.This post shows our indian culture and tradition is still alive.πŸ‘πŸ‘
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

very well said.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.This post shows our indian culture and tradition is still alive.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm flattered! Thank you. 😳 😳 😳