October 13th, 2008 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kruthi for the lovely update. Looks like Jaya's mom is either going to bless Aanchal or slap her and then bless her. Seeing her hands itching to move, I feel that is what is going to happen.
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx :-)
I really hope Jaya's Mother responds to Aanchal. And Chanchal would be so gutted!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!

maybe bharti will be fixed by anchal
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..
i think after seeing bharthis respons ramakanth will finally agree to the marriage...
renuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It was a very sweet episode. I think now Bharti will come to her senses and urge Ramakant to give his blessings to Anchal so that she can Parchayyi of Jaya.
Dawn Idol thumbnail

Thanks Kruthi for the update ..........

Quite a nice episode ..............I really liked Ravikant in this episode ..........he seems to be the only person in Jaya's maika who has some sympathy towards Anchal .........rather sweet of him to help Anchal .............

Jaya is defi reacting to Anchal's words .......... maybe her first reaction will be of anger and frustration ( remember Anchal tell her - she is responsible for Jaya's death ) .......

But I'm sure she will bless Anchal at the end .....
Waiting anxiously for today's ......how will RK react to seeing Anchal in Bharathi's bedroom ????