Sana Saeed becomes Natasha - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Pooja becomes Natasha
11 Oct 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN

Text:

Pooja (Sana Saeed), after her makeover that she has received from Julie (Rakhi Vijan), has turned into singing sensation Natasha in Lo Ho Gayi Po
Sana Saeed (TOI Photo)
oja Iss Ghar Ki.

Natasha dons a western look while Pooja is a young, enthusiastic girl from Punjab, who has come to Mumbai to fulfil her dream of making it big as a singer. Pooja is mischievous, but means no harm. Aman has always been outraged by her behaviour and thinks she needs to learn some manners.

Aman is shocked to see Pooja, who's now Natasha, dancing on the stage at an award function that he is attending. Aman tries to talk to her, but is ignored by Natasha. Speaking about the makeover, Sana Saeed says, "Playing Pooja has been fun right from the beginning. As per the new story line, I get to play a double role. With romance brewing between Aman and her, Pooja wants to keep her job and stay around him and at the same time wants to achieve her goal of becoming a singer."

Shooting the dance sequence wasn't an easy job. Sana says, "My first dance performance was to be shot in just a day and that too before the junior artists' strike. We shot the entire sequence through the night. My choreographer Harish helped me through the dance steps. It was a great experience." The show is aired on Sab from Monday to Thursday at 9 pm.