Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun_8687 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I missed the show, thankfully, and wouldn't watch the re-run.

Thank you, God! πŸ˜ƒ

Indradhanush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Himeshji is blessed by the Gods. so whatever he touches is turning to gold.
Several so called high budget movies have sunk like the Titanic hitting an ice berg.
I think it has all to do with Karma. Get it right everything just flows.
Several good singers and MDs are now all collecting dust. Seems unfair but these are facts. Also a lot of aspiring actors and actresses are jobless.

yes vijaykkk there is something called mediocrity like Bappi Lahiri using Kishore Asha in Himmatwala, mawali, tohfa etc vs great R D Burman using the same duo in 70s and 80s in a trendetting manner.

@summer: alternative explaination for what you are saying: Sri Ramchandra kah gaye siya se aisa kalyug aayega hans chugega dana pani kauwa moti khayega.
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HR is an ace marketing expert.He can sell refrigerators on North Pole and boats in Sahara desert.Perception counts,yes.But you can induce perception by putting your product in an attractive package.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck Himesh.
Bolnewale to bolte rahenge.
I am not HR fan but many others are and I have no issue with it. HR is not the first Mediocre singer born. There many mediocre singers, MDs, Actors who come on all Relity based shows to promote their movies.
Even Big B and AB came on LJKKDK to prmote their US tour which will be aired on NDTV. It is all part of how things are.
Some people live in past for ever and they are stuck in a time warp. Need to get out and smell some beautiful Tulips or lillys πŸ˜› It is a phase which will pass. Instead of disliking someone so much why not change the channel or shut TV off / Why pick on HR?? Is he the only punching bag around πŸ˜• 😳
Agree with Maheshbhai abt HR being marketting guru. SUmmer you are right about HR being blessed and everything he touches has given him success. Like-dislike is individual and also subjective. It is in one's perception good, bad, mediocre or fantastic.
Who ever don't like him they can keep b*****g
With that I will say "Jai Matadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!" πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
Pradarshak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zee ne HR ka Karzzzzzzzzzzz chukakey apna Farzzzzzzzzzzzz nibhaya.
One of the boring episodes. People should not judge the singers based on these songs. I remember only "ek hasina thi" and "dard-e-dil". At least OSO songs were much better, also in that OSO episode there were 3 other good numbers from other SK movies.
gumsum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

I never thought one entire show would be dedicated to promote one release of Himesh, just goes on to prove how hand in glove he is with the channel. Contestants were forced to sing songs from Karzzzzzzzz only making sure those who have carefully avoided these songs (like me) listen to these B grade insipid compositions, haven't heard the original so can't say how contestants did, doesn't matter any more with mostly middle order batsmen toiling in the middle. Standard can be gauged from the fact Asma came out with history from every one.

All the best to all those who yet have to take this brutality.

It was pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. I skipped almost all the episode.. it was such a Zilayitis, compositions give a damn, on top of that someone screaming on top of his lungs every now and then. This show is going to dogs😑
And that Asma stuff with her movie and all, it has no humor left now specially after she asked urmila to act , comeon who wants to see Urmila , Jessss not me😑.
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with you. Himmesh bhai must have paid the producers to promote the movie this way. It was ridiculous. Himmesh in his usual style,which comes so naturally to him,just took over the platform.
Is Asma really liked so much?Can't believe that our audiences have such poor taste in music and are carried away by put on innocence. I think the producers are keeping in mind global viewership.
I may be wrong,but in my opinion the only outstanding non indian contestant is Zaheer Abbas.
Shujat ali has a good family history of music and loads of potential but he is as good or bad as our Indian contestants.Nothing exceptional,other than his looks.😊 I like his singing,but not all the songs.
Believe me,I have no bias. Amanat Ali was my fav. I really do find Asma unfit to be amongst the top 10. I don't even find her taking this show seriously,or is the way they have projected her? This is a competition and not a music school.
But I do like the idea of "history". Ok Himmesh,you do come up with some good original ones.
I pray that Shankar Mahadevan does not fall prey to gimmicks and start giving "history"to average performances. He is our only hope.
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually many of you are so right. Everyones doing it these days on various shows,so why pinpoint Himmesh, and then he is a judge on this show so i guess he used it to his advantage,
He is not the first,nor going to be the last mediocre composer/singer.I agree . We must be more tolerant, and then we do have the choice of not listening.
I think it's his overbearing and dominance on stage that puts off a lot of folks. Maybe life has taught him to be aggressive if he needs to be in the limelight. Modesty often goes unnoticed.
I thought it was very brave of Pritamda to admit that hip hop is his style and he is most comfortable in that genre. Everyone likes to show that he is versatile,but few truely show a wide range.
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Good luck Himesh.

Bolnewale to bolte rahenge.
I am not HR fan but many others are and I have no issue with it. HR is not the first Mediocre singer born. There many mediocre singers, MDs, Actors who come on all Relity based shows to promote their movies.
Even Big B and AB came on LJKKDK to prmote their US tour which will be aired on NDTV. It is all part of how things are.
Some people live in past for ever and they are stuck in a time warp. Need to get out and smell some beautiful Tulips or lillys πŸ˜› It is a phase which will pass. Instead of disliking someone so much why not change the channel or shut TV off / Why pick on HR?? Is he the only punching bag around πŸ˜• 😳
Agree with Maheshbhai abt HR being marketting guru. SUmmer you are right about HR being blessed and everything he touches has given him success. Like-dislike is individual and also subjective. It is in one's perception good, bad, mediocre or fantastic.
Who ever don't like him they can keep b*****g
With that I will say "Jai Matadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!" πŸ˜ƒ

well said πŸ‘πŸ‘ I agree with every point you made.

I wonder...if Himesh composes music for a film and doesn't sing in it...and they hide the fact that the music was composed by Himesh and give the credit to someone else...will the music of that film still be bashed this badly? I highly doubt it.
vijaykkk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can say only one thing that if people does not listen to his music than how they can crticise him. Peole love his music and that is why his music are chartbuster. Rightnow in every radio station karzzzz music is topping the chart. His job of giving hit music is done. Now whether people call it average or super hit who cares. If 10 people listen to his music and out of which 8 loves his music then I think himesh has done a decent job. I don't belive in masses and classes. I always belive in sales and truth is karzzzz Cd has been sold like hot cakes. Now regarding the episode It was much better than many other episode of saregmapa. We never had a discussion on any other episode but we are discussining this episode which itself shows the episode was a hit.