Users

Frequent Posters

Suspended

Posted: 15 years ago

[Post Removed]

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this discussion seems to be going on and on in circles. tum log thakte nahin ho kya itni lambi lambi posts likh kar... woh bhi Himmy ke bare mein? πŸ˜† main to padhte padhte thak gayi..lol.

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Tell me about itπŸ˜†  Yaar, I did not realize others were reading the marathons tooπŸ˜†  Now that ReemAnshu had admitted she is not going to get the point no matter what, I hope we won't hear from her on the same line again.  What's the point of keep on commenting on something one has decided and declared they are not gonna get itπŸ˜›  Abhi bhi agar comment kareyngee phir unn ki marzeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well problem is both have got their points so the marathon has gone into extra time and if still there is a tie, it will go into injury time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
By then it will be time to review "Mudh mudh ke dekh na mudh mudh ke" which is a comedy and Himesh Bhai will wear a different hat.
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Well problem is both have got their points so the marathon has gone into extra time and if still there is a tie, it will go into injury time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
By then it will be time to review "Mudh mudh ke dekh na mudh mudh ke" which is a comedy and Himesh Bhai will wear a different hat.

🀣🀣🀣 summerji you're too funny πŸ˜†

Suspended

[Post Removed]

ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Blue Font - Gauri_3
Green Font - Reema
Pink Font : Gauri's previous posts

Nope, time for you to go back and read my postsπŸ˜†  I always said THEY ARE COMFORTABLE IN THEIR SKIN WHILE HR IS NOT.  Also see the bolded part in my previous post above - in case it's still way too hard to getπŸ˜†
Okay, I will show you what you posted below by quoting you, you clearly are comparing AB & Naseer with HR. In reply I asked you how can you compare them. I also asked you (since you quoted about looks) that how good did AB look in his first movie - Saudagar ? and his Naseer in Tahelka ? Below you mention that they are comfortable and HR looks crass in hair, clothes etc. Thats why you should check the first few movies of AB or naseer to check their hair / make-up etc. See you quote below :
"There gotta be a way to distinguish between a great actor like Naseeruddin Shah or a super duper star like Big B and the wannabe's like HR.  Mind that both Naseeruddin and Big B are not your conventionally good looking dudes BUT they are totally comfortable in their skin which HR is not.  HR comes across as crass mainly because of the way he portrays himself - the hair, the clothes, the make up, the attitiude, the verbal diarrhea "

Then In your next post you compare HR with Acting talent of AB & Naseer. How can you compare legends in acting with someone who is 1 movie old ? You clearly talk about their niches and obviously they have carved their niches as actors (since they dont sing or compose) but it has taken time.
"Naseer and Amitji are at their present position because they are comfortable in their skin and focussed on their niches.  They both started out as new comers in the industry but carved their own niche" 
Now you seem to be twisting the whole thing and trying to portray that you are not comparing them. YOu have compared them on their Acting Talents / their looks in terms of hair / make-up / clothes etc. So please dont say that you are not comparing them ! 

πŸ˜† okay, don't go back to all the posts.  Just read the bolded part of previous postπŸ˜† The counters to what you wrote above (third time in a row now...or is it 4thπŸ˜†) is right there. 

I suppose you should go back and read what you wrote. I know what you wrote.

Going by that, you seem to be implying your class here 'coz it's you who is constantly going personal on other IFians hereπŸ˜›  Well, once again, YOUR WORDS...not mineπŸ˜†
Sorry dont miss quote, if I have gone personal on any one, it could be you (indirectly) but not other members so dont make it look like I have gone personal againts members in general. I have commented what you have comment, in response. So I will reply to you in the language you reply to me. And just putting smileys does not make it funny πŸ˜†

If you go back and read your post you have clearly written in response to me that HR knows which class his fans are from and thats why he is worried about his non-fans who are High class.
If the above is not a personal attack on his fans, then I dont know what is. In that one statement you are trying to look down upon his fans and think that you are some high class person. In response to that I had mentioned that those people who think that there are high class and look down upon others (which you have clearly done) are infact class-less. That is my view and I stand by it.

Pray, tell me why should I take it personally when it applies to you hereπŸ˜›
Well It applies to you and thats why I said not to take it personally, but I am happy that you have not understood it at all. So good, as I dont like to make personal comments but cant resist when provoked.

It would have been better if you replied to them in context.  Feel free to keep on twisting them but I know that you know very well what I have been saying here.  You just don't want to get it - woh aap ka billi ki tarah aankh band karney wala muhawara bahut sateek baith ta hai aap perπŸ˜‰
Kum se kum Muhavare toh apne socho ? Just coz I said something, does not mean that you cant come back at me with something original. This is the 3rd time you are doing that. !πŸ˜†

Nope, not comparing the actors.  Like I said before and bolded it this time around too - Comparing the PROFESSIONALS here.  The professional modus operandi. 
Their professions being compared are ACTING (at present since salman does not sing or compose). And you have mentioned in your previous post that salman is classy. DO you want me to cut and paste that too ?? In response I have told you how classy he looked when he ran with his tail between his legs in Jaipur and also after running over people in Mumbai.

Leave it yaar.  You don't WANT to get it.  Coz' if you get it, you know you'll have no counter left then😊
It seems to me that you will never get it and after making comments, keep twisting your statements and try and wriggle out of your own meanings and statements. 

Like I said before, if you are okay dragging in their personal lives, be my guest.  Doesn't affect me one bit.  I know I won't be dragging in HR's personal life in this discussion.  Zaroorat hee naheen hai uss ki.  He's thrid class enough and I don't need to run helter skelter to prove thatπŸ˜›
You can bring them into the discussion and throw random examples. When you bring in the example of Salman's class, then how can you say that class wont be judge on his personal behaviour or public behaviour ??? If he keeps slapping his GF in public, running over people and getting into drunken brawls then sure it must be CLASS for you.

Wonder why becahar HR gets all the third class lines of the scriptπŸ˜‰  Should tell you something regarding what opinion the scriptwriters have of him thenπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well thank-god for his scripwriters, atleast he is loved and liked by millions of people. I wonder where you get the lines of your arguements. I wont put them in any class as thats not my habbit but please get the drift.

Feel free to observe/study whatever you can here.  Just keep the results to yourself if they happen to be personal for other posters.  Hopefully, it won't be too hard to get.
Same applies to you doesnt it ???? Are you confused ? just above you wrote that you have not taken personally as it was meant for myself and now you are saying the above implying that you are taking them personally.

Rakho yaar.  Shauk sey apna point rakho lekin annkh moon leney sey HR classy toh naheen ho jayega naπŸ˜†.  Chahey kitna agla pichhla personal chittha kholo doosron ka, as professionals, the people I mentioned are still lot more classy than HRπŸ˜‰
Well you are no supreme authority ke bol diya toh sach ho jayega. Agar aapko aisa lagta hai toh apni galat faimy door karo. Ek aur kahavat hai ki jab Haathi chalta hai toh ...... Waise hi jab HR ko success milta hai toh kuch log toh gandi baaten karte hain. Usse thodi HR ko farak padega. Aap ko jitni baar jo bolna hai, bindaas bolo. Haan uske fans ke bare main bologi, toh jawab paogi. 

Why don't you extract and post the personal attacks by me - as claimed by you - to prove your point.  Aisey hawa mein baat karney sey thodey na chaleyga.  Kis ney mana kiya woh post karney seyπŸ˜†  Ab agar koi personal attack ho toh post karogi na.  Can't help it if you keep on taking stuff said for HR personally thoughπŸ˜‰
Just go and look back to your post when you have called HR fans as low class and your self as high class. Now please be WOMAN enough and stand by it. DOnt keep twisting and say well I was implying this and that. Its clear to everyone what you are implying. So now dont say that you did not get personal. Everyone in this section knows who HR's fans are.

na na na.  Not bad mouthing.  Merely presenting how it is with himπŸ˜‰.....third classπŸ˜›
Isse baar baar bologi toh bhi sach nahi hoga, leking bolti raho. Maza aa raha hai.

🀣🀣 phir sey socho frustrated kaunπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Sochna kya hai, joh baat maloom hai, usse jyada sochne se woh badalti nahi. Mujhe maloom hai ki tum kitni frustrated ho is discussion main.

Also check the links I posted on the movie review thread and hereπŸ˜†  Critics are also calling his fan base being B and C categoryπŸ˜‰  There will always be chahney waley of third class "songs".  Doesn't make the quality of those songs better thoughπŸ˜‰

The same way there will be people who will keep saying things without base and logic. Will not harm HR and his popularity, the love that people have for him in any way.

naam hone aur badnaam hone mein bahut fark hai.  HR runs after fame.  He is "infamous" not "famous".  Hope you get this distinction downπŸ˜‰  I don't think HR got the fame.  He runs after it though - no doubt about itπŸ˜›
Fame ke duhai wohi dete hain jo khud famous nahi hote. Baat khatam, agar itna easy hota na, toh abhi aapke paas forum pe behas karne ka time nahi hote. Only

Apart from his commercial success based on fad sales , you really have no backing what so ever.  We all know the strata of society he caters to and the kind of third grade stuff he churns out in the name of music.  You see that as the "biggest" proof, then good for you.  Doesn't cut with us.
FAd SALES FAD SALES kitni bhi baar bol do, fact is fact. Again you go with your 'strata of society theory'. Even if he does cater to that, is there any harm ???? 70% of India's population is in the strata which you are indicating.
Well I see the sales / shows / songs requests / popularity / identity as biggest proof. In the real world, we need proof to validate things and so I dont make air castles. I go on the facts and figures not on a biased and twisted theories.

Not really.  My personal opinion happens to be similar to most of the industry stalwarts.  I remember HR kaisey chaploosi sey baat karta hai whenever Sallu or Abhishek or some other successful star comes on the sets.  Woh dekh ker hee pata chala jata hai kis ki kya aukaat haiπŸ˜†
Aapko Respect aur chaploosi main farak nahi pata, toh main kuch nahi kar sakti. And if you say that your opinion is similar to MOST industry stalwarts, again 2 points - 1) You have no proof of this. Until you speak to ALL INDUSTRY STALWARTS AND ASK THEM THEIR VIEWS, only then we can say MOST or NOT. So proves again that these are mere figments of your imagination. 2) Those few so called stalwarts (l dont know when VS became stalwart) who have this opinion, are the JEALOUS TYPES, who know that they cant reach the popularity / fame / money / public adulation of HR. Ek aur kahavat sunati hoon - Khisiyani Billi, khamba Noche

Nope.  No contradictions here.  I have also been saying some of HR's compositions are good too - they just happened before he prostitutionized his skill set.  I don't see people listening to i am a disco dancer.  Now, if one does then I don't know which rock they are living under.  It definitely ain't 2000'sπŸ˜†
Well you dont make the world inspite of the high opinion you have about your self, its far from the truth. When you use down market language like "prostitutionized his skill" truely displayes your Frustration levels (again) as to why God is so cruel and the man whom you hate so much is loved and adored by millions. I know you cant get over this fact. Hence the language.
Going by your baseless logic, those people who still listen to Lata / Farida Khanum in 2000's, must be living in their Grave ! Wah wah wah, kya logic hai !!!

See, getting despo againπŸ˜‰  Mainey toh abhi tak aap key posts ko ** naheen kaha jab ki most of it is baseless.  HR's only lure is money.  Chahey kaisey bhi kaheen sey bhi.
Kyon aap ko jalan hui agar usne paisa kamaya ??? Your statements reflect your haplessness at this situation. He is popular and one of the highest earners and thats why people will say things like that.

Selling your product and being loved don't go hand in hand here.  There are lots who like Rakhi Sawant's gyrations but don't "love" her.  HR is in the same league.  If he truly was loved even  1% of what you are claiming, he wouldn't be constantly worried about those who can't stand himπŸ˜‰  BTW, why does he worry about them yaar...aap ney bataya naheen abhi takπŸ˜†

Well he worries about them as thats his nature, he has a please all nature and the will to win over all his detractors. Nothing wrong in that. There is no greater will then making the whole world love you. It is an impossible task but he does it with full dedication. I am sure that with his heart work and blessings of his millions of fans, he will surely win over his detractors (those who are genuine detractors with logical thinking and not random haters).
Frankly, I am like πŸ₯± now.  I see myself explaining the same points over and over again.  Since you acknowledged yourself that you are never gonna get it, I am not going to repeat them again.   Aap key na samajhney sey HR ki class toh badalney wali hai naheenπŸ˜†  He is third class and will remain third class unless he changes his modus operandiπŸ˜‰

I dont mind explaining myself over and over again, I know its difficult for many people to understand things at one go. Hence for benefit of those people I dont mind removing time from my busy schedule, after all doosron ke liye kuch karne ko hi jeena bolte hain !
And as said again and again, I will say it again.... aapke lakh baar bhi THIRD CLASS bolne par koi ban nahi jata lekin jo baar baar yeh kehta hai, woh khud kya banta hai, yeh sab jante hain. I will repeat again - HR is one of the TOP most popular person in the country / He has the love and blessings of millions and millions and millions of fans / his fans love and adore him / is shows are the most sought after shows in the country and abroad / He is a man of principle and God fearing, even not bowing down to the demans of the Underworld / he is the one who connects with the audience.
HR will always be loved by the people no matter what some people like you have to say about him.

Edited by ReemAnshu - 15 years ago
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shehzaadi91

🀣🀣🀣 summerji you're too funny πŸ˜†

Summer, you really have some witty one liners ! I agree with Shehzadi. Shall I tell you some inside info - HR may be playing - TANSEN !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats rights, he has been aproached by Satish Kaushik (just idea floated) and the movie is for Rajshree.
I doubt he will do it as they want to start asap, and he booked till 2010. So I think they are also looking at Abhishek Bachchan.

But if HR was to play Tansen !!!! My god I am just laughing away imagining the look on the faces of all his true haters ! Woh toh be maut mare jaate !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I think it will not come true, lekin good chance that he may give music to it. I also will not want him to play Tansen as a) he wont suit the role and b) Periodicals dont work mostly and so it will be risky, it will need a more seasoned actor.

But sometimes i Wish, he did play Tansen, just to spike all his haters !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still cant stop laughing thinking of the prospect !
Indradhanush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

Summer, you really have some witty one liners ! I agree with Shehzadi. Shall I tell you some inside info - HR may be playing - TANSEN !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats rights, he has been aproached by Satish Kaushik (just idea floated) and the movie is for Rajshree.
I doubt he will do it as they want to start asap, and he booked till 2010. So I think they are also looking at Abhishek Bachchan.

But if HR was to play Tansen !!!! My god I am just laughing away imagining the look on the faces of all his true haters ! Woh toh be maut mare jaate !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I think it will not come true, lekin good chance that he may give music to it. I also will not want him to play Tansen as a) he wont suit the role and b) Periodicals dont work mostly and so it will be risky, it will need a more seasoned actor.

But sometimes i Wish, he did play Tansen, just to spike all his haters !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still cant stop laughing thinking of the prospect !

you mean Taansen singing Jhalak dikhla ja.......!!!! Nahi.............!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Pls leave him alone.😊

And Satish Kaushik 60 ka ho gaya kya..??😲
Edited by Indradhanush - 15 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

As Rod Stewart sang" "some guys have all the luck some guys have all the FUN, The rest do nothing but complain"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Life is full of Winner and Losers.
All Karma.