SRGM goes berserk to promote Karzzzzzzzzz

Indradhanush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I never thought one entire show would be dedicated to promote one release of Himesh, just goes on to prove how hand in glove he is with the channel. Contestants were forced to sing songs from Karzzzzzzzz only making sure  those who have carefully avoided these songs (like me) listen to these B grade insipid compositions, haven't heard the original so can't say how contestants did, doesn't matter any more with mostly middle order batsmen toiling in the middle. Standard can be gauged from the fact Asma came out with history from every one.

All the best to all those who yet have to take this brutality.
Edited by Indradhanush - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Songs are simple and catchy but several contestants stumbled. Soumen sang very well the song "Ek Hasina thi" Sara too sang well "Marsallah" The rest still waiting for download by Magnificient.
Indradhanush thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Songs are simple and catchy but several contestants stumbled. Soumen sang very well the song "Ek Hasina thi" Sara too sang well "Marsallah" The rest still waiting for download by Magnificient.

Soumen was fine but what about that song by Sara, what is there in the song to demonstrate? trust me I felt as if it was a competition of bathroom singers.
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They do that alot..... remember the "Om shanti Om" promotion... its NOT only Karzzz..... that time too they sang ALLL of OSO's songs! Plus in lil champs when aamir Khan came they sang ALL of Aamir's songs! They always do that u cant just pin point it out one time!
Summer3 thumbnail

ID you have high standards. 😆 But u are right.

My comments are bound to be biased as I like the Karzzzz songs.😆

Asma sang much better this time and got a History. She captured the spirit of the song quite well. The marks are basically for improvement over her last week performance.

Overall most of them did not perform well except for the three of them. Soumen and  Sara. Asma sang reasonably but she was very fun on stage and provided lots of laughter and cheer. I love this girl.

Even Yashita was not really there in Tandoori Nights originally sung by Himeshji and Sunidhi.
Indradhanush thumbnail
this is disgusting, pure show ka tamasha bana diya hai. 

Last yr I was not following this show so cant comment about OSO but dont remember any thing happening like this before in 2005 or before.

Singing all songs of Aamir is a diff thing he has done number of films so still there is ample choice.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonPan

They do that alot..... remember the "Om shanti Om" promotion... its NOT only Karzzz..... that time too they sang ALLL of OSO's songs! Plus in lil champs when aamir Khan came they sang ALL of Aamir's songs! They always do that u cant just pin point it out one time!

Your Adi did a great job and looked great in the stripped T shirt. Nice change for once.😉
Summer3 thumbnail
I think Zee receives quite a sum of money for these promos.
Indradhanush thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

ID you have high standards. 😆 But u are right.

My comments are bound to be biased as I like the Karzzzz songs.😆

Asma sang much better this time and got a History. She captured the spirit of the song quite well. The marks are basically for improvement over her last week performance.

Overall most of them did not perform well except for the three of them. Soumen and  Sara. Asma sang reasonably but she was very fun on stage and provided lots of laughter and cheer. I love this girl.

Even Yashita was not really there in Tandoori Nights originally sung by Himeshji and Sunidhi.

dear summer these songs have nothing to prove at this stage of competition, these themes of disco.rap/pop already have been done many  times on the show, last year they did something like ghazal round or semiclassical round where some one attempted kuhu kuhu bole koyalia, have they decided this time nothing like that? Show ka standard kafi neeche hai is waqt.
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

this is disgusting, pure show ka tamasha bana diya hai. 

Last yr I was not following this show so cant comment about OSO but dont remember any thing happening like this before in 2005 or before.

Singing all songs of Aamir is a diff thing he has done number of films so still there is ample choice.

Well if u havnt watched it last year than it makes sense that ur kinda suprised but yea this isnt the first time this happened.....
u should know that 2005 was 3 YEARS ago and things changed! Plus not ALL of the songs were of karzzz... there were older himesh songs too.... u have to remember that

and in the OSO special the three finalists sang ALLL THREE POPULAR SONGS OF OSO and in the second round sang the THREE MOST POP songs of SRK..... and in everysong they danced with Deepika.... trust me thats the biggest promotion ive seen so far.... this was not as big as that time....