New Promo - obstacle in Sid-Aanchal's marriage

Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
It is Sid-Aanchla's engagement or Roka.... both look out of this world and genuinely happy😍. The rituals take place... just then the Pandit announces that this marriage shouldnt happen as the Kundali's dont match... If Sid gets married to Aanchal it will cause him too die soon and Aanchal entry into the Tyagi family will spell doom on it. Both Sid and Aanchal look stunned.

My take on it is that it is Sid's mom and Chanchal's evil plan to avert the wedding because obviously Ramakanth has given the green signal for the wedding and more over the Pandit looks fake. If it is indeed Chanchal and her Sasuma's plan... Dheeraj will expose them in no time😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely

a plan of mom/chanchal or mami even
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Ryka ...................i just posted the same info in another topic.......... Sorry i did not notice it was posted already ..............

I too agree that this must be the evil designs of lalitha -chanchal .....
Dawn Idol thumbnail
I think Sid & Anchal ; looked fab ..... all decked up for the ceremony .........
Most certainly that pandit looks a fake .......... Hope Hariman & Dheeraj will look thru the whole scheme and put an end to the evil plans of Lalitha-Chanchal
saif_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved the promo aachal and sid look gr8 i love aachal outfit its gorgeous

i agree i think Lalitha-Chanchal have plan maybe even mamiji is in on it
i really hope Hariman & Dheeraj found out
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

This has got to be the doing of Chanchal and her Saasu-Maa! They cannot be trusted. I just hope it's all nonsense created by them, and that it comes out infront of everyone real soon.

side note: I actually cannot wait till Sid-Aanchal get married 😆 I think their pairing is adorable.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no what is this new problem now....the more we want to see aanchal and sid together the more it is getting delayed😭i agree it is a evil plan concocted by the lalita-chanchal duo😡but aanchal looked gorgeous and sid aanchal looked so happy and divine.😍...wow they look so amazing together....

i hope lalita chanchal get exposed soon....
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ohh nononoo....another obstacle :(
Thankooo for the promo update!