ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
guys what i feel that...mamiji is very good...not at all like other mamiji and chachijis of serials...she has always thought of anchal's bhalai.....this is the only reason i like barjatya's serials....very positive ......so pls guys if u too feel the same ....just a yes is required in the answer....but pls do reply .......don't just read it and leave it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are right Preety .............Mamiji is really good .............. She has Anchal's welfare at heart ........... afterall she is the one who brought up Anchal like a daughter ..........

I definitely understand her POV .........but .......... I dont want her to create more problems for Anchal and Sid ...........
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree with you guys...she is one of the best mamijis that we get to see in serials....but after watching past two days episodes...I really felt her crying scene while forcing Anchal to leave the house looked very fake and she was shown to be more concerned about her reputation than Anchal....but all in all I do see her as a well wisher of Anchal...and I hope she whole heartedly gives Anchal blessing for the wedding.
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also think that Mamiji has a good heart and her concern for Aanchal is genuine. The only problem is the fact that she is easily misguided. First it was Sudeep and now Sid's mother. This may cause more problems in the future, even when Sid and Aanchal marry.
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

You are right Preety .............Mamiji is really good .............. She has Anchal's welfare at heart ........... afterall she is the one who brought up Anchal like a daughter ..........

I definitely understand her POV .........but .......... I dont want her to create more problems for Anchal and Sid ...........

........yeah just read the summary of this show and realised that mamiji's character is so good (unlike Kranti's mami.......u know what I m talking baout)...I hope...sid-anchal get married soon.....
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i do feel the same .......... i mean sicne mama agree to marriage and mami only had worry that sid is father to 3 kids or else i think even mami will agree for marriage too.........
u r so right i always use to think that why don't show any good relatives but now i can't complain.......