Oct 8th Update - Mamiji's condition

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyyyy guyss!😳

Hope you all are doing welllll! Today's update will be a bit short cause i have huge exam tomorrow that i'm not prepared for So i gotta run and get allmy studying doneee
Anywayss, here's today's updatee, enjoyyyyyyyy😳

Part 1

Aanchal is all smiles and remembers the special moments she spent with the kids. Manu and Mamaji watch her from afar and leave her alone to her thoughts.

Ayush is heartbroken with the news of his father's remarriage and calls out to his mother.

Dheeraj comes out to congratulate Sid and he and Hariman arrive home. Sid says he will drop the kids to school and come when he notices Aayush's upset expression.

Chanchal is surprised that Aanchal and Sid are now getting married. Lalita tells her that she'll have to finish this off before it even starts.

At school, Sid pulls Aayush to the side and tells Aayush that he knows he is mad because of his father lying but tells him that he has a reason for marrying Aanchal. He tells Aayush that he just wants him to be happy.

Mamiji refuses to go to Hariman's house to talk about Aanchal's wedding. She brings up the topic of Aanchal marrying the father of 3 children again and Mamaji asks her why she is so worried about such a thing. He reminds her of how they had taken Aanchal in as their own daughter when her mother and father had passed away.

Part 2

Aanchal and the rest of the family go to Hariman's house. Lalita takes Mamiji to see the house while the men and Aanchal start talking.

Lalita fills Mamiji's mind with poison about how Aanchal will always be a stepmother to the kids and a second wife to Sid and that she will never be accepted.

Part 3

Lalita tells Mamiji that Aanchal will never get acceptance in the house, she and Mamiji both agree that they aren't happy with the rishta and she says they will have to do something as they are the elders of the house.

Mamiji tells everyone that before the wedding takes place, she has one condition and that is that Aanchal and Sid get blessings from Jaya's father.

Precap

Aanchal goes to Jaya's house.

Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago