Aanchal's tears on Jaya's pic...

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys 😊
I really liked Tuesday's epi. Actually, all the epis recently have been great! But what I liked about Tuesday's epi and what stood out was the scene where Sid's Father tells Aanchal that she will properly leave the house and come as their bahu. When Aanchal started to cry, her tears fell on Jaya's picture. I thought that was very symbolic because her tears of joy were falling on top of Jaya's picture and it was almost as if Jaya was a part of Aanchal's happiness....and also accepting her relationship with Sid.
I think that the writers of the show are very sensitive and thoughtful in their writing. They always come up with something sweet, yet subtle.
Maybe I'm over-analysing the scene lol 😆 but I would still like to know what you all think 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you...good analysis :)! I really liked that scene.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good analysis..i agree with you...in the past few episodes they have been showing through many symbolic gestures like aanchal's dupatta being caught in jaya's photo frame,her reflection on jaya's photo etc that even jaya wants this and it is the right thing to do...its like she's telling both aanchal and sid to move on and be happy together as well as with the children...
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Aaliya ur post was great, it was a wonderful scene .........
lucky us............of late scenes in MTPH are getting very interesting ........
I cant wait for Sid and Anchal to get married ................
There are going to be great times ahead for us....
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know i liked that scene too...........it was like jaya wanted herself ..............wateva is happenning
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Thanx for replying guys 😊 good to read your views and glad you all liked the scene too. The show is definitely going strong and I'm getting addicted to it!