How many don't like Anu Malik's music?

xanthimmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think i will be mad to ask how many don't like him cause it's sky high.But i am bit confused,it's a given most of us find him undiplomatic but how many of us don't like his music also?.I didn't know who he was before idol but now that i know he gave music for refugee,akele hum akele tum n one of my favourite songs sabki baraate ayi,ive to say i like his music mostly.But for how many of you this is true?,do u guys have any song of his u like?.Just curios,so do tell.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr.A thumbnail
He is one of the finest Music Director we have in india. I love his BORDER, REFUGEE,JANAM SAMJA KARO,JUDWA,FIDA,FIZA,LOC,MAIN HOON NA, JAAN-E-MANN, UMRAAO JAAN,JOSH,  and many more hit songs.
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.A

He is one of the finest Music Director we have in india. I love his BORDER, REFUGEE,JANAM SAMJA KARO,JUDWA,FIDA,FIZA,LOC,MAIN HOON NA, JAAN-E-MANN, UMRAAO JAAN,JOSH,  and many more hit songs.

i agree, i also like the music of these movies
salmaankhan86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome music director!! he's given numerous hits to many of my favourite songs .. his songs in the 90's rocked!! and he deserves to be a judge on indian idol .. yeah hes strict and silly at times, but you can't deny, the guy knows his stuff!!!
Yahoo2 thumbnail
I hate his cheap music
er_rkoza thumbnail
Well sometimes in the past he has been accused of plagiarism.But nothing proved. His father Sardar Mullick was a fine music director but ignored by the film industry.😔
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i also anu malik and his music
-simi- thumbnail
im not a big fan of all his music specially the recent ones... but he has come up with some really beautiful songs in the past
neeltrivedirock thumbnail

Originally posted by: er_rkoza

Well sometimes in the past he has been accused of plagiarism.But nothing proved. His father Sardar Mullick was a fine music director but ignored by the film industry.😔

Check this out:  http://itwofs.com/hindi-am.html
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I actually like his music too. And as a judge. He may be strict, but he's a waaaaaay better judge than Pritam and Himesh. At least Anu Malik doesn't care about favoring particular contestants unlike some crap judges on these other reality shows.