Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
"Will u b my children's mother" NOT " Will you be my wife" ........
When the moment we were waiting for came ......... most of us were disappointed with the way Sid proposed ..... But I think there is a reason behind it ........
Even now Sid feels guilty that circumstances are forcing Anchal to be his wife and that he is not worthy of her .... he feels she deserves someone much better than a widower with 3 children .......
So I feel he will keep this relationship platonic ....... even though he will fall in love with her .... he will not be able to tell or show his love for her ..........
As far as Anchal is concerned even though she loves him , she still feels resposible for Jaya's death and though she will do her best to do everything for the family .... she too will keep away from Sid as she will feel guilty of trespassing in what she thinks is Jaya's space .....
And most of all both of them will be very concious of Ayush ....... they will certainly not get close so that he doesn't feel threatened ........
I am waiting eagerly for their interactions .......
Sid the strong and silent type ...... looking at Anchal from afar ...... his eyes saying so much which he cant put into words .......
And Anchal ....... all she can do is silently worship him from afar....... feeling that he will never care for her as much as he cared for Jaya.
We have great times ahead guys .............👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i ttoally agree with u i mean they will show their love blooing to themself but not to each other......... i hope ayush in future understand n accept achal as mother ...........
sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i kinda agree bt lastly...
i dk i think aanchal prbably doesn't compare herself to jaya...
plus its too soon for anything more than care and respect
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You have got it right dawn idol...though it wasn't the most romantic proposal...there are great times for us viewers ahead coz more interaction between aanchal and sid at close quarters equals to more cute scenes and superb chemistry😳and actually it would be kind of unrealistic if he proposed to her in the " i love you be my wife kind of way"....because their relationship till now has been based on total respect and has revolved around the kids....its only lately that they have started seeing each other as individuals until now they were the children's father and teacher to each other and with so many factors complicating their relationship it will be some time before they accept each other as husband and wife....
but its sure gonna be interesting to see them interact post marriage...will they still address each other as siddhathji and aanchalji.....happy times ahead😊
Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The proposal scene was beautifully shot. I always thought Sid would eventually be forced by circumstances to marry Aanchal. Even if he really loved Aanchal he wont be the one who agrees for the marriage so easily…thought that Sachin, Dheeraj and his dad will blackmail him… but was very surprised to see him propose the way he did. The clarity of thought behind his decision to marry Aanchal would go a long way in making this relationship really work.

There was an unmistakable confidence in his stride… There wasn't any hesitation what so ever… infact he stepped ahead of his dad to do the talking. And he had some beautiful lines to say about their relationship. He acknowledged the fact that destiny seems to have something in store for them together even though he doesn't know what it is. At this point in time when both of them haven't really figured out their emotions and what they want of the other… they know that one thing for sure that the kids rank above everything in their lists of priority and that is what they are basing their relationship on. What surprised me was Aanchal wasn't shocked out of her wits to hear Sid propose nor was Sid stunned at the happy tears Aanchal shed… It was as if both knew this would happen at some point… It just felt too right for both of them.

There seemed to be so many things weighing on Sid's mind… Sachin's health, Aanchal's reputation and future, Aanchal seems only too adamant about dedicating her life to his children… it was also a need to give her dedication and love a legitimate right over the children. Aanchal's happiness was only with the kids and he knows that only too well… Jaya had given ultimate sacrifice of her life for Aanchal's future and happiness… he obviously couldn't let that go waste and yes beneath all this is that unacknowledged feeling of seeing a life companion in Aanchal.

How Sid-Aanchal's relationship flourishes from being Parents to being eachothers soulmate will be interesting to watch. 😃

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dawn Idol

"Will u b my children's mother" NOT " Will you be my wife" ........
When the moment we were waiting for came ......... most of us were disappointed with the way Sid proposed ..... But I think there is a reason behind it ........
Even now Sid feels guilty that circumstances are forcing Anchal to be his wife and that he is not worthy of her .... he feels she deserves someone much better than a widower with 3 children .......
So I feel he will keep this relationship platonic ....... even though he will fall in love with her .... he will not be able to tell or show his love for her ..........
As far as Anchal is concerned even though she loves him , she still feels resposible for Jaya's death and though she will do her best to do everything for the family .... she too will keep away from Sid as she will feel guilty of trespassing in what she thinks is Jaya's space .....
And most of all both of them will be very concious of Ayush ....... they will certainly not get close so that he doesn't feel threatened ........
I am waiting eagerly for their interactions .......
Sid the strong and silent type ...... looking at Anchal from afar ...... his eyes saying so much which he cant put into words .......
And Anchal ....... all she can do is silently worship him from afar....... feeling that he will never care for her as much as he cared for Jaya.
We have great times ahead guys .............👏

Valid points! You've hit the nail on the head about the current scenario. The way you have predicted Sid and Anchal's behaviour towards each other is very true to their characters.
And Ayush will definitely be an interesting factor in Sid-Anchal's relationship, esp. once they get married. As you rightly mentioned, they are most likely to ensure some sort of safe distance, for the sake of Ayush. He already seems horrified at the thought of Anchal taking his Mother's place (but that's understandable since it's hard for any child)
MTPH seems to be getting better and better each episode. Hats off to the entire team!
Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ryka

The proposal scene was beautifully shot. I always thought Sid would eventually be forced by circumstances to marry Aanchal. Even if he really loved Aanchal he wont be the one who agrees for the marriage so easily?thought that Sachin, Dheeraj and his dad will blackmail him? but was very surprised to see him propose the way he did. The clarity of thought behind his decision to marry Aanchal would go a long way in making this relationship really work.

There was an unmistakable confidence in his stride? There wasn?t any hesitation what so ever? infact he stepped ahead of his dad to do the talking. And he had some beautiful lines to say about their relationship. He acknowledged the fact that destiny seems to have something in store for them together even though he doesn?t know what it is. At this point in time when both of them haven?t really figured out their emotions and what they want of the other? they know that one thing for sure that the kids rank above everything in their lists of priority and that is what they are basing their relationship on. What surprised me was Aanchal wasn?t shocked out of her wits to hear Sid propose nor was Sid stunned at the happy tears Aanchal shed? It was as if both knew this would happen at some point? It just felt too right for both of them.

There seemed to be so many things weighing on Sid?s mind? Sachin?s health, Aanchal?s reputation and future, Aanchal seems only too adamant about dedicating her life to his children? it was also a need to give her dedication and love a legitimate right over the children. Aanchal?s happiness was only with the kids and he knows that only too well? Jaya had given ultimate sacrifice of her life for Aanchal?s future and happiness? he obviously couldn?t let that go waste and yes beneath all this is that unacknowledged feeling of seeing a life companion in Aanchal.

How Sid-Aanchal?s relationship flourishes from being Parents to being eachothers soulmate will be interesting to watch. 😃

Brilliant Ryka ......... loved readin your post .......... so well analysed espcially ........" Aanchal wasn't shocked out of her wits to hear Sid propose nor was Sid stunned at the happy tears Aanchal shed? It was as if both knew this would happen at some point? It just felt too right for both of them.".......👏
Dont you think this is what make this show different ? Everthing is so natural and gracefull ......... no loud, melodramatic decalrations ..........
This relationship holds so much promise 😍............. I am loving every bit of this