disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

"siddharthji ghar chaliye" ohh my god i would faint on that line....... anchal and sid chem is awwwww.

secondly when inspictor was like file a complain that time she was more concerned about sid's first aid not into anything else........ how romantic.......

i would like to ask anchal one more question "kya main bhi sid aur tumhare saath ghar chalo"

sorry for my bad hindi guys..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...even i felt the chemistry was awesome....just hoping to see more :)!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah i knowww, when she said that, i was like....she already sounds like his wife!
WOW the precap is still hard to digest!
sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
man!!!
i knw so cute....

she said it with such...not confidence bt assurance..
and that "assi hi hoon main" determined girl with the silent caring man...

gosh
how do ppl say it.. yeah.. its jst "too good"
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know that was sooo awesome😳sid was looking floored the entire time with her assurance and devotion...and the way he kept looking at her throughout the two episodes reminds me of the old hindi song..."tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti nazare hum kya dekhe"😊superb chemistry..we want more,more,more😃
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting this Rose ............ I wanted to bring this up too.......

Just 2 words " ghar chaliye " .......... what a wealth of meaning they had ..........
Sid was definitely floored by Anchal in this episode ....... he just couldn't fathom Anchal's depth of feelings for his family's welfare ..........
@ soni ............she said it with such...not confidence bt assurance..
and that "assi hi hoon main" determined girl with the silent caring man... "
What a wonderful way to put it Soni ............. I just loved it 👏
Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I know that was sooo awesome😳sid was looking floored the entire time with her assurance and devotion...and the way he kept looking at her throughout the two episodes reminds me of the old hindi song..."tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti nazare hum kya dekhe"😊superb chemistry..we want more,more,more😃

So true Himani .......... Nazar chehera se bilkul nahi hata .............. Sid is just superb in these scenes .......his eyes speak volumes ........
It reminds me of the Kalyug song too ........ " Tuje dekh kar hai sona .......tuje dekh kar hai jagna .......... Jiya dhadak dhadak ........."
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Agree with you all. The way Aanchal said it was so sweet. And I 'm loving the subtle chemistry between Sid-Aanchal. Also, the way Aanchal was taking care of Sachin and even the way Sid was watching her...it was all so touching :-)
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha....i'd also like to chaloify with u Aanchal........oops sorry sid..........i like sachin very much
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah we'll be seeing "ghar chaliye" often now, seeing as she will be "the mother of his children" soon!