Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
u must me kidding me...... r u serious........ today whole day while i was working i was thinking about sid and anchal......... gos what is happeing to me.......... u gave me good news hope this happens soon this week
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wooooooot time to make siggies cause that precap was awesomeee
sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
man wat i saw the precap is cut off...
only that sid says u care for my children.. .
damn

oh well....
man super super excited abt 2morrow.....
gosh..
i lov this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow its celebration time for us MTPHians๐Ÿฅณam floored by the way sid finally made his move....i agree it was not the most romantic proposal...but look on the bright side,he's just realised that aanchal is the best mother for his kids....soon with their interaction growing coz they wil be living under the same roof he will realise that aanchal is the best wife too....it gives a lot more scope for cute scenes and moments between sid and aanchal before they finally confess their love for each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show rocks man !!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
We have reason to celebrate now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
What we all were waiting for has finally come true ............... and the proposal itself was very "Sid-style" ......... no dramatic announcement or sweeping decalration ...........just the facts straight out ......... Sid rocks ........... He looked so rock solid in that scene ....... Like he wanted to shield and protect Anchal from the big bad world !!!!!!!
Though this proposal lacked romance ........... it will come ... just wait ......... ๐Ÿ˜
With the awesome chemistry betwn Sid-Anchal can romance be far behind ?????