Posted: 14 years ago
hey everyone!!!
hws everyone doing??????
hws life!!...
lets make CC active 😃 😃
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Anam and Griffy. I'd like to join this club! thank you for Pm .
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyy all, i'll join since i was invited and i would love to get reconnected with people here at IF but i'm at college, and don't know how much time i will have to post. or hang around. like right now i have to get ready for class..but i'l try checking back in when i have time. 😃
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey
Monikaseth...Welcome to the CC again!!!!..... will be doing loads of new stuff this time!! 😃😃
SuperGrl126301 so good to hear from u after sooo long!! i hope uhave a great time here....welcome to CC 😃😃
QueenHinna12 Welcome 😃😃
tc
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
will be starting games tom 😃 hope more ppl join !! rock on
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI! all
idk if i did this before, i am finally home on holiday and trying to catch up on all my leisure things that i shunned to the side before

i'm 19, my name is Komal, and am in college, and AAHHH!! its soo hectic. Its nice to be home. i dont watch much indian telly anymore, becuase of being at school. Umm.... I watch love ne mila di jodi and of course star music ka maha mukabla cuz of shaan <3. but i watch A LOT of american shows,
i can create siggys and avatars for people if they want, and they will look about 10x better than the shaan one i have, its old, but i dont want to change it.

there is a link for my shaan site in my siggy go check it out (its under construction now) but i'm working on it to make it look fabulous.
uhhh, anything else?? you can always PM me or something, if i seem to dissappear again, i get e-mail notifications of PMs. :-)
Edited by SuperGrl126301 - 14 years ago