KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Where are Jui and Ayush?

Problems in Aanchal and Sid's relation --

1. Of course Sid's mother - Lalita, she will def. ask/make sid to leave the house.

2. Ayush, he will never agree/accept Aanchal living with them or getting married to his father.

3. Chanchal can create more trouble for them with Jaya's father.

4. Sid himself, will take a lot of time to see if its good thing for Aanchal, if its right thing to do, or he will keep on feeling guity.

5. MOST imp - Sudeep...he is such a ahh cant use bad words here...but he is just so wrong if u love someone you dont hurt them all the time....gosh Darr kindda love..lol well he will make sure to ruin everything for aanchal...which can make aanchal and sid get even closer but Aanchal and her family further.

6. Aanchal's Mamiji...I agree that she is right the way she is behaving, but its not right to risk a kid's life. So will never agree with Aanchal-Sid relation.

So outta so many problems....I am waiting to see how MTPH goes ahead....its def. getting very interesting...:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What's sad is that every problem is just as big as the last :(

I mean Aayush accepting Sid-Aanchal will be TOUGH....unless she does something so big that it changes his outlook...like saves him or his father or someone from being killed in front of his eyes...
Sudeep doesn't look like he's going to stop pestering Aanchal and her family, the horrible man that he is!
Mamiji doesn't want her beti being with a man who is a lot older than her....and im not sure how they'll be able to change her mind about that....
and there's just so many more problems like Chanchal/Lalita, Jaya's father and the possibility of the kids going backk to mumbai :(
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i really think that Ayush is going to be the biggest problem for Sid and Aanchal!
because when S-A reach to the point where they actually love each other, they wont care about Chanchal, Lalita, Sudeep or Mamiji, but Aayush is/going to be their SON!
it will really be tough for them!
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The biggest problem for Aanchal and Sid relationship will be Ayush..No other person creating problems for them will affect them as much as what Ayush does..
Infact the more problems Sudeep creates, the more closer Sid and Aanchal are going to get. So it would be interesting to watch that angle in the story.
Right now its the history repeating itself. Jaya left her family to be with Sid and now Aanchal is going to do the same. Which will make Sid feel really guilty and will blame himself for ruining aanchal's life just for being selfish in looking after the welfare of his children. Asking her to be a mother to his children. I don't think he will treat her as his wife in the literal sense.. their hubby-wife relationship will just be for the sake of society.
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

What's sad is that every problem is just as big as the last :(

I mean Aayush accepting Sid-Aanchal will be TOUGH....unless she does something so big that it changes his outlook...like saves him or his father or someone from being killed in front of his eyes...
Sudeep doesn't look like he's going to stop pestering Aanchal and her family, the horrible man that he is!
Mamiji doesn't want her beti being with a man who is a lot older than her....and im not sure how they'll be able to change her mind about that....
and there's just so many more problems like Chanchal/Lalita, Jaya's father and the possibility of the kids going backk to mumbai :(

I think for Ayush to change his attitude, Sudeep will be instrumental.... Just like he slapped Sachin, something similar is going to happen with Ayush and he being a mature kid will understand what sacrifices she has done and will change...
So yes Sudeep bothering Aanchal will be a good thing to happen to her in the long run.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely

I think for Ayush to change his attitude, Sudeep will be instrumental.... Just like he slapped Sachin, something similar is going to happen with Ayush and he being a mature kid will understand what sacrifices she has done and will change...
So yes Sudeep bothering Aanchal will be a good thing to happen to her in the long run.

True....if Sudeep does something to hurt Jui or Ayush, he will def be able to see the real reason for Anchal n Sid's decision...n of course to save Anchal from all the probs in house Dheeraj, their father n Sid will agree to move out....ahh that'll be nice...well lets see...:)
shockalot thumbnail
I agreee, i guess Sudeep creating problems does really bring Sid-Aanchal closer, but at the same time, her status in the community is really falling....im wondering how everyone will take the news of Sid-Aanchal being together
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you all that Aayush is going to be the major problem for Sid-Aanchal....i have a feeling that chanchal and lalitha are going to instigate him the most against S-A especially against aanchal....and like shazia said only something major like an accident or something in which aanchal saves him is going to change his outlook towards her....infact i have always imagined that an accident in which aanchal risks her life to save aayush and lands up in the hospital herself will not only make aayush accept her completely it will also make sid realise how much he loves her and i pictured a dramatic scene where he's like" i love you and can't live without you"😉

as for sudeep i am delighted that he and his goons brought aanchal-sid together....what a slap on his face....serves him right
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know of all these problems .... I am thankful to Sudeep and mamiji ......
they are really responsible in bringing Sid and Anchal together ......... the way Mamiji is threatening to throw her out of the house ..... where will she go ??? the only logical answer is Sid's house .........
Lalitha & Chanchal will try every trick in the book to insult and abuse Anchal ..... but again this will also result in Sid standing up for her and supporting her ........
Ayush will be hard to convince ...... even though he may accept that Ancahl is here mainly for Sachin's sake ..... he will hate to see Anchal & Sid together ........
shockalot thumbnail
i agree with you all, it seems Aayush will be the hardest hit on Sid-Aanchal, because he's the one both care about the most out of all the others who arent supporting their relationship....