great episode bt bit unrealistic

sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
okay
today's episode was so amazing.
m abt to watch it again for like the 3rd time, bt ican't help bt point out a few things...
not in india so i dnt know.. bt during the fight, the guy from the pharmacy runs back to the owner saying, theres some fighting or watvr going on, and the owner runs there with the first aid box????
leaving his store to the other dude??
a bit awkard, i would think ppl jst say oh shit, n close the store early cause oh gunda-gardi n stuff..

jst seems unrealistic bt
its nice thy'd showed a nice deed like that..
wat do u guys think

PS sid's fighting was kinda funny. he's jst so tall. a bit awkard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahah i agree in a way, Sid's fighting looked a bit strange haha but i prefer him as the sweet, caring father...although him protecting Aanchal was sooo sweet!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@ shockalot ....yes i just loveddddd the protecting scene...so now we r gonna have lots of cutie cutie scene hopefully 😳
@sonibasanti....yup it is unrealistically GOOD DEED..and barjatyas are pro at showing (unrealistic)good people ...actullly i think that it is better than ekta's unrealtic scenes where evryone is extremely cunning scheming ....and what not...i love this serial and all the barjatya serials for their positive approach..may be learn something frm them😃
oye i watched it again...that guy who informed the shopkeeper is not a stanger he is his assistant and he called the owner "maalik"...lolz...
Edited by chullbulli - 15 years ago