CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Today's episode was probably the BEST till date! Right from the time Anchal bumped into Sid, and the way he held her back and fought the goons, till the time she was cleaning up his wounds... it was just a superb scene! I just hope Sid realizes soon that Anchal is the best mother for his kids... and vice versa.

So glad that MTPH is finally picking up, with this whole week packed with awesome episodes!!!😳
Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
omg..omg that scene is certainly the best and...now sid will have to marry anchal out of compulsion...though anchal loves sid but sid doesn't love anchal he respects her.......i am waiting for monday.....three days to go yaaar....
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Kruuuuu!

haha telll me about it!
You know, it wasnt even romance overload but you felt the chemistry! Sid-Aanchal have this really subtle and sweet chemistry, ahhh i'm excited for next week!
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mee too mee tooo i am just exied to see the next epi....... well i think now sid will marry achal cuz of many reasons first is her staying at sid's place for whole night. second anchal is being famed into some cheap girl from gossip ladies..... and third is our sweet sachine...........
i hope other two siblings do accept her as sweet replacement for their mother.
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah Kruthi It was the best scene in MTPH till date. Sid-Anch wer not romancing but we (viewers ) can feel the chemistry between them. This show is at its peak right now
sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think the best scene is about to come.. when
hero sid says "mein karo ga aanchal say shaddi"
so excited
bt yep yep

best scene till date...
next week is gonna be so good

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonibasanti

i think the best scene is about to come.. when
hero sid says "mein karo ga aanchal say shaddi"
so excited
bt yep yep

best scene till date...
next week is gonna be so good

sachi soni basanti...hum log kitne romantic hai na...i hope ki show ke creatives ko bhi samajh aa gaya hoga...ki subtle hi sahi....anchal sid ki chemistry hi show ko trp race mein la sakti hai.....gud...u know top 20 mein aa gaya hai mtph and i am sure top ten mein bhi jaldi aa jayega...bus ek baar sid bol de ....poore passion and authority se...main karoonga anchal sse shadi....hai main mar jawan😍
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hailaaa....
ek dum sach!!!!
i just love the way we all think about aanchal and sid!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

hailaaa....

ek dum sach!!!!
i just love the way we all think about aanchal and sid!

is show mein kam se kam is baat ki to gurantee hai ki these two will finally get married...na ki prem heer ...robbie kasturi ki tarah split ho jayenge