Oct 2nd Update - Sid saves Aanchal from g

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Hiiiii guyss!

Almost the weekendd, hope you all are doing welll!
So i've heard GREAT things about today's episode, especially the last scene, i'm writing the update as i watch so i have no idea what's in store but i can't wait!
So enjoy today's updateeeeee!
Love Shaz😳

Part 1

Sudeep's man continues to taunt Aanchal as she and Mamaji try to holy Manu and Mamiji back. Mamiji leaves from there, ashamed and Mamaji follows her inside as Aanchal remains outside, hurt.

Sachin keeps chanting Teacher Ma and remembers how Sid had scolded him. Imli runs to Hariman and tells him something is wrong with Sachin. Hariman rushes to Sachin and says he has a really high fever. He notices that Sachin keeps saying Teacher Ma and phones up the doctor.

The doctor comes and tries to help Sachin but Sachin is restless and continues to say Teacher Maa. The doctor asks Hariman to call Aanchal as Sachin may feel better. Lalita interrupts and says there is no need to call her as Sachin is just misbehaving. Hariman glares at Lalita and calls Aanchal's house. Mamaji picks up and tells Hariman he'll tell Aanchal right away.

Aanchal is shocked to hear that Sachin is unwell and says she'll have to go there right away. Mamiji stops her and says if she goes, she shouldnt bother coming back to this house. Mamaji tries to make her understand but Mamiji refuses to listen. She says that nobody in this house will have any rishta with anyone from that house. Aanchal begs Mamiji but Mamiji tells her that she's told her her decision. Aanchal apologizes and says this time, she can't listen to her.

Part 2

Aanchal rushes to Sachin, much to Lalita's dismay, and gives him a hug. She comforts him and tells him to let the doctor check him up. The doctor prescribes some medicine and Aanchal says she'll bring them.

Aanchal is trying to catch a rickshaw back when Sudeep's goons start misbehaving around her. Aanchal tries to walk away but they surround her and taunt her. One grabs her hand and she pushes him off and runs from there. Aanchal runs into someone and is shocked to see Sid.

Part 3

Sid puts his arm in front of Aanchal protectively (HAILA😳) and tells the goons to stay where they are. They laugh it off and taunt him as well saying he can have her at home but to leave her for others outside. Sid tells them to stop their bakwaas and to leave or they'll regret it. The goons rag him on and Sid attacks them. As he targets one, the other goon starts grabbing Aanchal and Sid rushes to hit him as well. All the goons start attacking Sid and he is severly hurt. Aanchal looks on in horror and fear. One of the pharmacy store workers sees the fight and tells the owner. The owner tells him to watch the store and he will go look.

Aanchal grabs a rod and attacks one of the goons. As the fight gets worse, the police ccome and the goons run. The police rush after them as one asks what happened. The pharmacy owner runs to them with a first aid kit and Aanchal starts to clean up the blood on Sid's arm. Sid looks at her while she is cleaning up the wound and she catches him staring.

Precap

Mamiji scolds Aanchal and talks about how their reputation will continue to tarnish as now everyone will say Aanchal spent the whole night at Sid's house

Pics from today's Sid-Aanchal scene

Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i am starting to get the feeling anchal doesn't love her mami and mama that much she is always going against them
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊
OMG what an epi! Seriously, can't wait to watch it.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
added a few caps from today's Sid-Aanchal scene :)
poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update👏

Sid say yes to Aanchal
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Hi guys .............I'm back ...................
What a week it was ............. I watched all the episodes .....
only thing i missed was coming online and discussing the show with all of you ............
Really missed you guys ................🤗
Thanks for the awesome update Shazia ..............
and the pictures ............. ☺️ ............AWESOME man ..........
thanq so much ...... the look on Sid's face says it all ...........