Oct. 1st Update - Aanchal taunted about S

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Hiiii guysss😳
Hope you all are doingg welll on this wednesday afternoon/evening!😳
I'm glad we're getting more participating in this sectionn!👏
Here's today's update courtesy ndtvimagine.com!
I'll edit to add details and a precap!😳
Enjoyyy!😳
Love: Shaz

October 1st Update
Aanchal goes to the park for a jog when some women comment about her character. They pass remarks about her breaking her engagement with Dr. Sudeep for a father of three kids. Aanchal gets very upset hearing this and leaves the park.

Sudeep, on the other hand, doesn't want to leave any stone unturned to take his revenge. He sends some goons to make sure that Aanchal and her family are troubled, insulted and humiliated to the extent possible.

Sachin asks Siddharth as to why dint he reply to Aanchals question when she said that she wants to be the mother of his kids. Siddharth gets angry on him and snaps at him. Lalita also adds fuel to the fire. Sachin gets deeply affected by this.

Later that day, Mamaji convinces Aanchal to come along for Dandiya since it will be a pleasant change for all of them. However, it turns out to be an extremely unpleasant experience when 3 goons (sent by Sudeep) pass lewd remarks at Aanchal and harass her.

Fortunately, Mami spots it in time and Aanchal manages to free herself. But the matter becomes serious when the goons pass remarks about Aanchal and Siddharth and everyone's taken for a surprise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Seriously, how low will Sudeep go? Can't believe him! Clearly he never loved Aanchal otherwise he would never behave like this.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sudeep has totally lost it big time😡...hiring goons to harass aanchal what is he going to gain from it?all this in fact will lead to aanchal and sid coming closer as i am sure sid would try and defend aanchal from all this so called badnami stunt that he is pulling...i hope his own goons bash him up for good...
poor sachin😔he's really going through a rough phase getting scolded left and right.....and getting scolded by sid in such a stern manner has left him deeply affected...hope his teacher ma sets things right soon..
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanxs..why is sudeep falling so low..?? why cant he leave anchal??
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
because sudeep doesnt have a LIFE!
i hate him!
and mamiji is really turning bad...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shazia for the lovely update. Sudeep is the worst and the most evil character in this whole serial and not far behind are Chanchal, her m-in-law and Aanchal's mamiji. She is not letting Aanchal go to Sid's house to see Sachin.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

oh goshhh i feel so bad for Aanchal, everyone is against her :(

Pallavi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx.sudip can do anything.he is not a gentle man.he is third class man