Dheeraj will get them together

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
It seems out of EVERYONE, Dheeraj is the smartest when it comes to Sid-Aanchal's relationship! Today, the way he was talking to Sid after the engagement was broken...he definately knows about Sid-Aanchal's relationship and i think he'll be their angel in disguise and get them together😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

It seems out of EVERYONE, Dheeraj is the smartest when it comes to Sid-Aanchal's relationship! Today, the way he was talking to Sid after the engagement was broken...he definately knows about Sid-Aanchal's relationship and i think he'll be their angel in disguise and get them together😳

I was about to post the very same thing. I just loved it when he said to Sid that even though he did not say yes to marry anchal, he never said no either... 👏👏 Way to go Dheeraj.
I guess they are going to now show Sid running to Aanchal's rescue when he sees her name tarnished...
God that creep Sudeep needs to be send to an mental asylum... 😡
Edited by lovely - 15 years ago
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You r absolutely right Shazia......Dheeraj is a saviour of Anc-Sid relationship. He knows what they feel for each other. I love Dheeraj's dailogue when he said : ke yeh koi pyar, affair romance nahi hai..its something else which is so pure and nice. This all sentence of his said it all. I m loving Dheeraj character
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes dheeraj is the best😳loved yesterday's episode when he was talking to sid about their relationship...he knows how to handle sid tactfully and will slowly but surely make him realise that what he feels for aanchal is right and they should go ahead and get married...and yes he will be there as a rock for aanchal also and support her all the time😊
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Dheeraj!!!!!! i just love Dheeraj! Dheeeraj, us Chanchal ko chordo! main yahaan hooooon!!!!!
omg i know that he and Mannu are the two guys who want Aanchal and Sid to be together!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nilobebo

Dheeraj!!!!!! i just love Dheeraj! Dheeeraj, us Chanchal ko chordo! main yahaan hooooon!!!!!

omg i know that he and Mannu are the two guys who want Aanchal and Sid to be together!

hehee nilobebo u too cute ....chanchal ko chordo..really funny....i too like dheeraj...he is very mature and gud actor ....and not bad looking at all...i liked him in sangam too.....lolz
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with everyone. Dheeraj is such a sweet person. And he's very smart lol. I also think that he will bring Sid & Aanchal together. Well, I hope he does because someone needs to give them a push ;-)
jorna khan thumbnail
I feel that a combination of factors will bring them together. Dheeraj may be the intellectual one and may support in bring them together but it will be Sudeeps hatred that will make them come closer and Sachin;s love for Aanchal that will emotionally make them feel for each other. I think already Sid is re thinking about his relationsgip and feelings for Aanchal.
Which ever way it happens, I for one cannot wait for Sid to say yes.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i soooo agree with you jorna khan!!
i also cant wait for him to say yes!!
omg the way he looked at aanchal while she cared for his wound...God my knees melted....the minute it ended, i was out of oxygen!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree that dheeraj is the best..and he is the saviour of anchal and sid relation...