Aanchal tells Sid she agreed because he'd be happy

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

i'm in the middle of today's episode and woahhhh Aanchal just admitted to Sid that she never dreamnt of marrying Sudeep and only agreed to do so because it would make SId happy!😃😃

I wonder if it's her chuppa hua pyaar hidden under that line!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I watched the episode...it rocked!!!! It was amazing....I have this huge grin on my face lol....I really hope this show reaches great heights!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

i'm on the part where Dheeraj is talking to Sid and wow, i can safely say this is one of the best shows on TV right now, they go STRAIGHT to the point! I'm sooo happpy with today's episode so far!

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree. This was a very good episode.. no melodrama and no nautanki....
But I was a little upset with the fact that Sid atleast shld have stood up for Sachin. Anyone hurting your child for no reason needs to be answered... Yes Aanchal answered it but it shld have come from Sid as well..
Knowing he is a softie at heart, but still he shld have warned Sudeep that anything against his child would not be taken lightly....That was the only part that bothered me a little.
But the best part of the episode though was the two brothers talking.. I just love Dheeraj. He is such a good brother to Sid.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes absolutely loved the episode😃aanchal sure was at her best yesterday great acting by megha👍🏼what spunk what attitude she displayed...she's not the kind who will suffer in silence and take everything lying down....when she slapped that creep sudeep and broke off the engagement i was in seventh heaven...and wow she even stood up to sid when he tried to forcibly take sachin away...

dheeraj and sid's conversation was the best ever...i would rate this as one of the best episodes shown recently....now only if they show something like sid defending aanchal's honour when that creep sudeep and his cronies are tarnishing her reputation that would be so wow😳