Sreesanth n surveen...r they dating?

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
just asking because read an article today in delhi times...that they r going arnd? 😉
plus i remember that these two were also mentioned in the nach baliye 4 expected list in the tellybuzz article..

so u guys have any info..please share! 😛
oh i found an article too 😆

http://www.telugudreams.com/Movies/MovieNewsDetails.aspx?mode=N&cId=2&nId=1112

Cricketer Sreesanth's new love affair

The latest news, if sources are to be believed, is that cricketer S Sreesanth and television actress Surveen Chawla are more than the proverbial 'good friends'. Recently, the two have often been spotted together at the Bat and Ball Inn at Richmond Town in Bangalore. Rumours of them seeing each other sparked off as they were seen together very frequently, suggesting that they are romantically involved.

Say our sources, "Sreesanth is training at the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore and Surveen is also shooting there these days. They first met each other for dinner, where a mutual friend introduced them to each other. They regularly spend their evenings with each other. They mostly hang out at the Bat and Ball Inn, which is owned by Sreesanth."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya they are seeing each other.. according to the sources they are.. they make a fabulous couple together..
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No. I think it's just a fabricated rumour. Earlier, she was linked with other co-stars by the media. And last time, they said the same thing, that Apu Sur were caught out. So, I think it's a rumour.

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes they are & surveen many time except it.