Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

What can I say??? Everytime I think he is done is surprising me he is back!!!!! I absulotely adore this kid. wow!!!! what a performance!!!!👏 I loved it. I just wished it was a longer! wayyyyy longer.

I was wondering what regional song he would sing as he is so used to punjabi songs! But wow!!!!!! that was amazing! I loved every second of it. I love that song but he just made it 100 times better!!!!!!!!I have never enjoyed that song this much!!!!! I am not exeggerating anything when I say he is best performer I have ever seen. He lights up the stage. I have looking forward to this for a whole week now!!!! The way he performs...it's so natural. He does it with so much ease!!!😳😳😳 wah!!!👏

He is superb! he is amazing! he is wonderful!! He is fabulous!!! He is the coolest!!! And I so so pray he wins!!!! And he didn't deserve 2 chocolates he deserved the whole box!!!!!!!

---- Edited----

2 Rohan siggys! Feel free to use for anyone who wants to

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have to agree with you! he has a very nice voice and not only that the way he presents himself on the stage is amazing...

I couldn't understand the song that he sang but it still sounded so good...

on top of that he is really CUTE and knows how to dance as well!
i just love every bit of his performance...wish him all the best...

preeti-94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         ia m so HAPPY that all of them are back espically RAHANPREET
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know i love rohanpreet........he was my fave on little champs

ana2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was really amazing.Loved his performance
nygirlpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope that he wins and he sang the song very nicely. I couldn't understand the songs but through his expressions I could understand some things.

I really want him to win.
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahhhhhhh....he is too good! Omg...I can't tell you how many times I have watched that performance. Whoa, the josh that he has, he just brings this exuberate energy on stage, you can't take your eyes off him. Omg...his nakre, hai mein marajawan the way he danced, that masti, the little santaanis and that smile. Truely he captures the whole mood of the song, and makes it his own. Its straight from the heart. There are some singers and performers that just sing for the heck of singing the song, but I love the way he does everything from the heart. The ease, everything just flows out of him beautifully.  He did beyond justice to the song. 😳 I am actually very much obsessed with his voice. I have been hearing and watching his performances over and over again from little champs. My mother can't stop talking about how good he is good, and how is parents are so lucky to have a son like him. He is a might talent. Oh, I am praying he wins!!! my praising him is not enough, he is just too brillant. Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

My mom is a Aamir fan! She was getting so upset today thinking he would get eliminated. My dad loves Anamika but I am obsessed with Rohanpreet's voice too.And the way he performs. I have never ever watched anything so repeatedly as I have watched his performances from lil champs. (not even my love Akash's videos. And you know I watched those a lot of times)

He is so amazing!!!! He makes it look so easyyy and sooo cool!!!! I have heard that song before and always liked it. But I never thought of it as something so "cool" He is fabulous!! I love everything about that boy!! I really wish I could adopt him as a brother!😳

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg...my dads loves Anamika too, he finds her to be the "perfect" singer! Like when she sang maiya maiya he was like yep she is going to win the whole competion. Truely she was like 100x better then Mauli. He was very very happy when she won. But oh I don't want my heart to crush this time, I was completely going crazy when the finals were on. My brother can't sing, but physically and in terms of attitude he is just like Rohan. Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

My dad actually had a bet going on with my sister and I for $100. He was like Anamika will win and my sis and I were crazy Rohan supporters. I remeber I was outside and I was praying at every stop light to get home before the show starts. My dad kept calling and saying ok it's almost starting!!!

Anamika's maiyaa maiyaa was HUNDRED times better than Mauli's. Mauli did good and made the song famous for reality shows. Anamika made it my favorite. I have watched her video atleast 50+ times. Mauli sang and it looked like she was having fun but when Anamika sang it I had a blast.