Sree-Sur and Mona=Bhaji

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Boy-O Boy These two will be neck to neck for many such results I guess!! Audience can turn tables quite easily !!! Their votes brought Mona-Bhaj from 3rd position to 1st !! But I am glad they stood by Sur and Sree also and kept them on top.!!
Bhaji needs to give more expressin like Mona !! She is soo bubblee even in JDJ she was like that !! To complement her Bhaji she work on his ecpressions !!!
Sur and Sree were sensational !! Sreee is really a good dancer and Sur omplements him !! I hope they do some nice soft romantic numbers then the passion can be seen well !!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
Soft romantic number to see the passion...hehehe....yeah sure if Apu was sur's partner!!  😛

With sree i perfer more of the balle balle chemistry....Man is he awesome dancer or what!!Supposedly he used to win a lot of school and college events...Fast bowling was by accident i guess!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwww ya amazing performance surveen and sree share bubb,ling chemistry balle balle types srere is fast in everthing fast dance fast balling so i want some fast numbers from him and surveen
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both our women are the true stunners......no questions there.......!!!

Sur gives Sree a glance....
Sree goes into a trance...
and there....we saw..... what a dance!!!😉

Mona's gives Bhajji a smile...
Right then we know they will go miles!😉

Our Bandhus are the katputlis of these two stunners.......!!!😆

shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Soft romantic number to see the passion...hehehe....yeah sure if Apu was sur's partner!!  😛

With sree i perfer more of the balle balle chemistry....Man is he awesome dancer or what!!Supposedly he used to win a lot of school and college events...Fast bowling was by accident i guess!

Wish  APu had a chance He wud have danced with both his girls !!!😳😉
To do Passionate  songs Apus is  aclass Apart !!! Yeah Sree is good for Bale Balle Numbers But u never know he might just surprise us !!!😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely girls .... both Apu ladies are simply awesome ... and kya ho agar donoon mein final ho jayay .... wah wah maza aa jayay ga.

Waisay Sharmi, sameera, i agree yar, balle balle shemistry is what we are looking for ... but i would give it to sur yar ... any chemistry is great if its sur's happy face i get to see ... just want her to enjy and be happy.

Edited by thesaint148 - 15 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Both our women are the true stunners......no questions there.......!!!

Sur gives Sree a glance....
Sree goes into a trance...
and there....we saw..... what a dance!!!😉

Mona's gives Bhajji a smile...
Right then we know they will go miles!😉

Our Bandhus are the katputlis of these two stunners.......!!!😆

Agree with u Nups...
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
am in complete agreement with You too Nups ... though i have to say, Bhajji needs to calm down a little, he get angry a little too fast.  or is it just me who feels that 😕
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

am in complete agreement with You too Nups ... though i have to say, Bhajji needs to calm down a little, he get angry a little too fast.  or is it just me who feels that 😕

That's his UPS.....that tantrum bazi........didn't you know that?😛

shanti05 thumbnail
I hope Bhajis   UPS dose'nt effect the team work ! Sometimes I feel that Bhaji  and Mona are poles apart and may be difficult to work as a team !! Heis a little short tempered !! Same might fal with Sur and Sreeshant  !!