Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shefali1018 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
anu malik thinks he is something, he has no manners how to behave with other people, he should not be a judge of these wonderful show, actually he is ruinning the whole show.
Instead of insulting constents and telling them you cant sing, he can be nice and say look right now you are still not ready for these comp, please try again and come back next year.

Please somebody teach Anu some manners.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thats Anu Malik for you.... I don't understand how he wrks in this industry... he always want it his way....
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He belives himself as the voice of Indian Idol.Javed Saab may protest once in a whileBut he will cozy up to AM next time.Dont think the tiffs are real.Just a showing off for TRPs.HR of today is much better than AM.AM will improve only if some aggrieved party takes him to court. and the court gives him a rap on his knuckles.
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anu malik is a very hard judge, but i agree with his comments because if he is not a hard judge then everyone will easily become indian idol 😉
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its all just a show cuz in American idol as well there is a judge who is very rude so just to match up with that the director/producer has portrayed Anu Malik as such.
They want to be exactly like American idol. Each and everything is copied.
xanthimmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know cameroon i had the same opnion when idol1 n 2 came but now i miss farah n sonu.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anu does that on purpose

to create drama

sometimes it looks very "Scripted"
cookie2006 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very arrogant and disrespectful judge... i wish they throw him out of the programme and bring someone like sonu nigam