lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After reading that Sudeep slappped Sachin, I am pretty sure Aanchal is not going to take that lightly..
So here is what I am hoping that this is way the story goes ahead,,, I know I am thinking ahead of time but that's what i feel...let me know what u all feel...
After the slap Aanchal is going to give it back to Sudeep for the slap he gave Sachin...just like a mama lion protecting her cubs..And also let his parents know abt Sonali's love for him. And I also assuming that since its a Rajshri production, there will be no filmy tamasha's here...
Sid will come to know the real Sudeep and he will be upset with himself again becoz he forced Aanchal to marry that creep. Sudeep might get married to Sonali under pressure and abuse the poor girl by ignoring her, being rude to her and all.. but she will win his love by her patience..
In the meantime Aanchal will be back to teaching the kids and maybe they will realise their feelings for each other.. and Dheeraj is there to work behindd the scenes to bring them closer..He seems to be the matchmaker here..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with your predictions...i too feel that aanchal will break off the engagement and for her this will be the turning point in the sense that she will realize that she loves the kids dearly and nothing can keep her away from them now....she will be determined to continue teaching the kids....hopefully sudeep continuing his foolish behavior should blabber all the scheming that he has done to get aanchal married to him and in the process as you said sid will be upset that he forced aanchal to marry him......about Dr.Sonali marrying sudeep i doubt it will happen soon and poor girl i hope such a fate doesnt fall on her...but ya she will bear all the pain and suffering and will marry him one day..........
i also think that some event will hapeen which will force aanchal and sid to get married soon...........
sonibasanti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hmm interesting
yeah something like that

to be honest, i'v been a little disappointed with sid-aanchal marriage topic closing...
hopefully they will bring them close soon
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That's a great prediction! I hope next week's episodes follow along the same lines!
All i know is that Sid and Aanchal will undoubtedly get together, it's just a matter of how and when...
I'm expecting Monday's episode to be about Aanchal breaking the engagement with Sudeep
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this is really realistic!
i only hope that this happens, well actually, i'm pretty sure! :D
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely .... great predictions ............ I agree Anchal is going to return that slap and break the engagement ...... "mama lion protecting her cubs" you said .......👏
I think now Sachin will be the cause for Sid and Anchal to get together ......
You know...... HAriman is also not well .... so there may be circumstances wherein to keep Sachi and Hariman happy Sid and Anchal will marry ......
Early days .... yet ..... but now the track is slowly and surely moving towards a Sid-Anchal milap !!!!!
gaurisachin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was very nice.Do watch it.Very nice tv show by Rajshri production way way better than Ekta's once.
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurisachin

Today's episode was very nice.Do watch it.Very nice tv show by Rajshri production way way better than Ekta's once.

You r absolutely right "Gauri". This show is so much better than Ekta's crap.....infact it doesn't even come closer to MTPH